RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

+40
HollowSurv
ineedsomeawsers
gironatsu
token686
troven
Ring
berserkpot
element605
herborist
TurelAzure
chen020226310
jackvoodoo
AnjiMito
BowNoob
Gazoinks
Konishi
jwilder
HeliosXII
HellFist
StalinRuSH
Autumne
firebadbobb
CookieMonste
PapaSmurf
Shadowkoun
Ramrok
Chozo
Flair
Reuku
MaryKayBabi
Aooi
iScottiexD
iReject
Vvnv
lonelyazn
Blak Doxa
Cross
Rako
Camellia
Brentt
44 posters

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki

iScottiexD
    iScottiexD
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 120

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 4 Empty Re: How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki

Post by iScottiexD 9/8/2009, 12:30 pm

i got on... but something gave me a virus. i think it was the vpn. i used it for a diff game and it gave me one.
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 556

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 4 Empty Re: How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki

Post by Brentt 9/8/2009, 2:01 pm

iScottiexD wrote:i got on... but something gave me a virus. i think it was the vpn. i used it for a diff game and it gave me one.
    The VPN is clean for me.

After downloading it I did a full scan with Anti Malware & everything was okay as usual.
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 610

Post by Blak Doxa 9/8/2009, 2:43 pm

Chozo wrote:Doesn't matter anymore really. I managed to get on. But sometimes randomly during dungeons it'll ask me for permission ot laucnh something and then the game will x itself out. ALso what happened to the ghost guild page? I can't seem to find it...

My name is Chozo (my mage) and SilenntSpectr is my FGunner
    Cool you got on! Very Happy

(OT: I can't access the ghost either...it is blocked for phishing...wasn't before though....)
    Reuku
    Reuku
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 127

Post by Reuku 10/8/2009, 3:22 am

chozo go to dfoguilds.tk

ghost is now mafia. You can join my guild if you want Very Happy

we have our own guild forum here go sign up. O_o
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 10/8/2009, 1:42 pm

Reuku wrote:chozo go to dfoguilds.tk

ghost is now mafia. You can join my guild if you want :D

You're not allowed to advetise guild sites. Next person you want to tell about, tell them in PM's.
    Aooi
    Aooi
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 72

Post by Aooi 10/8/2009, 10:06 pm

Reuku wrote:chozo go to dfoguilds.tk

ghost is now mafia. You can join my guild if you want Very Happy

She's been with Mafia for ages now D:< no member stealing pl0x!
    Aooi
    Aooi
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 72

Post by Aooi 10/8/2009, 10:40 pm

how come mine wont start after pressing game start
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 10/8/2009, 11:00 pm

Aooi wrote:how come mine wont start after pressing game start

If you just finished playing a computer game or did something other than browsing, maybe your PC is slow.

Reboot it?

Keep in mind about the double posting, too, please.
    Chozo
    Chozo
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 43

Post by Chozo 11/8/2009, 3:49 pm

I'm a dude -_-
    And I can't start up arad without using IE doesn't work when I use Mozilla for some reason.
    Ramrok

Post Point : 5

Post by Ramrok 11/8/2009, 11:20 pm

k so i got VPN, im using IE, downloaded game, registered...

after i log in and try clicking the GAME START button, i get this error message...

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 4 95110238

both Firefox and IE give me the same image... IE shows it as squares but Firefox shows it with kanji.

something i also noticed is that if VPN is running, my youtube shows up in japanese and spotlights jap stuff, lol.
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 796

Post by iReject 11/8/2009, 11:22 pm

Perhaps u need to restart your pc afterward.
    Ramrok

Post by Ramrok 11/8/2009, 11:53 pm

i did... same thing error...
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by iReject 11/8/2009, 11:58 pm

hmm. I wonder why. Well there was a previous problem about this from difference members. But somehow some of our techinician manage to find the answer. Wait til they are on, and see what they will say.
    Ramrok

Post by Ramrok 12/8/2009, 12:10 am

ok...btw... those who want to navigate around the arad.jp website... use IE... highlight text > right click > Translate with Live Search... its awesome, the grammar is off but you can understand the jist of the message.
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by iReject 12/8/2009, 12:18 am

nice info. Maybe u should turn this into a guide. Whose know who might think it is useful and rep u.
    Ramrok

Post by Ramrok 12/8/2009, 12:38 am

well i dont really want to add this forum as part of my daily rotation, no offense... i just wanted to get on board the arad senki wagon so i can play and give it a more thorough testing then i did in CB of DFO... your welcome to make a guide yourself if you wish... i just used that trick to go thru to FAQ, but unofrtunately there was nothing there to solve my problem... i hope someone here

edit. LOOOL
    i copied that error message from Firefox
    "只今メンテナンスを行っております。
    しばらくお待ちください。"

translated it IE...
    "Many amenities now maintenance.
    Please wait."

looks like their doing maintenance? jeez, i guess when i really want to be intelligent, i surprise even myself.

btw if you want to make a guide yourself... if ur interested, theres a wallpaper section with alot of cool art... at arad.jp > Library section > top left button is the Wallpaper. bottom left button is WebManga... top right button is anime movie trailer and bottom right is anime episode overview...

anyways im sure ur more curious now so ill let you explore, hehe.
    ill be back if i have any problems later.

edit2:

by hovering your mouse over the links on the left side... you get the url to the page in the bottom status bar for IE/firefox... this allows you to know what that page is about before visiting it.
    Reuku
    Reuku
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 127

Post by Reuku 12/8/2009, 2:07 am

It works better on ie

+1 rep to Ram
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 12/8/2009, 2:51 pm

Ramrok wrote:well i dont really want to add this forum as part of my daily rotation, no offense... i just wanted to get on board the arad senki wagon so i can play and give it a more thorough testing then i did in CB of DFO... your welcome to make a guide yourself if you wish... i just used that trick to go thru to FAQ, but unofrtunately there was nothing there to solve my problem... i hope someone here

edit. LOOOL
    i copied that error message from Firefox
    "只今メンテナンスを行っております。
    しばらくお待ちください。"

translated it IE...
    "Many amenities now maintenance.
    Please wait."

looks like their doing maintenance? jeez, i guess when i really want to be intelligent, i surprise even myself.

btw if you want to make a guide yourself... if ur interested, theres a wallpaper section with alot of cool art... at arad.jp > Library section > top left button is the Wallpaper. bottom left button is WebManga... top right button is anime movie trailer and bottom right is anime episode overview...

anyways im sure ur more curious now so ill let you explore, hehe.
    ill be back if i have any problems later.

edit2:

by hovering your mouse over the links on the left side... you get the url to the page in the bottom status bar for IE/firefox... this allows you to know what that page is about before visiting it.
    That's why you should regularly check the maintenance list, updates, and notices.

I'm at the website right now, and I can see that there's a maintenance right now, or yesterday ... It's thursday in Japan.

That's why whenever I see a maintenance or update that shows a date on the title, I clock in it, search for the time, and google "japan time" to see what time & day it is over there so I compare it with my time (PST/PDT).
    Chozo
    Chozo
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 43

Post by Chozo 12/8/2009, 5:31 pm

Ramrok wrote:k so i got VPN, im using IE, downloaded game, registered...

after i log in and try clicking the GAME START button, i get this error message...

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 4 95110238

both Firefox and IE give me the same image... IE shows it as squares but Firefox shows it with kanji.

something i also noticed is that if VPN is running, my youtube shows up in japanese and spotlights jap stuff, lol.
    I get that too but seeing as I've been fine the past couple of days I assume teh servers are down or its patching or something. Its not your computer or anything.
    Shadowkoun
    Shadowkoun
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 10

Post by Shadowkoun 12/8/2009, 11:02 pm

日頃は『アラド戦記』をご愛顧頂き、誠にありがとうございます。

8月13日(木)10:30よりサーバー機器メンテナンスを実施致します。

【メンテナンス予定時間】
    8月13日(木)10:30~11:00
    ※メンテナンスの時間は延長されることがあります。

【メンテナンス内容】
    ・サーバー機器メンテナンス

メンテナンス中は「ショップ利用」「ポイントチャージ」「ゲームへのログイン」が
    一時的にできなくなる場合がございます。
    ※現在アラド戦記にて定期メンテナンスを行っているため、通常ゲームプレイが出来ない場合もございます。
     定期メンテナンスの進行状況については別途メンテナンス告知をご確認ください。

皆様には大変ご迷惑をおかけ致しますが
    予めご了承くださいますようお願い致します。

今後とも『アラド戦記』をよろしくお願い申し上げます。

『アラド戦記』運営チーム

Always, 'patronage to receive [arado] game description', thank you truly.

August 13th (Thursday) 10: Server equipment maintenance is executed from 30.

August 13th (Thursday) 10: 30~11: 00 * time of maintenance there are times when it is extended.

Server equipment maintenance

In maintenance “to there are times when login of “shop utilization” “point charge” game” becomes not be able to make temporary.
    * Because presently at [arado] game description periodic maintenance is done, when usually game play is not possible, it is.
     Please verify separate maintenance notification concerning the progress of periodic maintenance.

We put annoyance in everyone very much, but beforehand acknowledgment, the fish you ask.

Also in the future 'we ask [arado] game description' may.

'[arado] game description' management team
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by iReject 12/8/2009, 11:10 pm

Are u korean?
    Shadowkoun
    Shadowkoun
    Members
    Members

Post by Shadowkoun 12/8/2009, 11:19 pm

no i have a translator.yep yep
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by iReject 12/8/2009, 11:24 pm

lol. oh alright.
    Shadowkoun
    Shadowkoun
    Members
    Members

Post by Shadowkoun 12/8/2009, 11:25 pm

iReject wrote:lol. oh alright.
    yep
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 13/8/2009, 2:15 am

Translator things tend to translate text & makes it sound not that good with grammar.

Thanks for posting that Shadow - hopefully those who are wondering will look at it.

Current date/time is 15/5/2024, 9:56 pm