RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

+40
HollowSurv
ineedsomeawsers
gironatsu
token686
troven
Ring
berserkpot
element605
herborist
TurelAzure
chen020226310
jackvoodoo
AnjiMito
BowNoob
Gazoinks
Konishi
jwilder
HeliosXII
HellFist
StalinRuSH
Autumne
firebadbobb
CookieMonste
PapaSmurf
Shadowkoun
Ramrok
Chozo
Flair
Reuku
MaryKayBabi
Aooi
iScottiexD
iReject
Vvnv
lonelyazn
Blak Doxa
Cross
Rako
Camellia
Brentt
44 posters

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki

Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 671

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 8 Empty Re: How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki

Post by Konishi 20/10/2009, 1:31 pm

XP isn't fail. It's much faster than vista and much better suited for legal game playing XD
    HeliosXII
    HeliosXII
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 13

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 8 Empty Re: How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki

Post by HeliosXII 20/10/2009, 3:31 pm

Konishi wrote:XP isn't fail. It's much faster than vista and much better suited for legal game playing XD
    I use Windows 7, so to me, XP is quite fail indeed. lol
    element605

Post Point : 7

Post by element605 20/10/2009, 3:50 pm

HeliosXII wrote:
    Konishi wrote:XP isn't fail. It's much faster than vista and much better suited for legal game playing XD

I've tried windows 7... To me it was a horrible experience.

But anyways, I know no one with a windows CD. So I guess since I can't make a character I can't play the game.
    Only thing I could think of is getting someone else to make a char for me
    HeliosXII
    HeliosXII
    Members
    Members

Post by HeliosXII 20/10/2009, 3:54 pm

element605 wrote:
    HeliosXII wrote:

But anyways, I know no one with a windows CD. So I guess since I can't make a character I can't play the game.
    Even if you did that you probably wouldn't be able to type anything in-game.

And how can you not like Windows 7...it kicks all kinds of ass.
    element605

Post Point : 7

Post by element605 20/10/2009, 6:20 pm

HeliosXII wrote:
    element605 wrote:
    HeliosXII wrote:

I wouldn't need to type in game.. if I can click on npc's / items thats all that matters... And do you guys use a english pack to see weapon / armor stats? or do you just try to read the jap
    HeliosXII
    HeliosXII
    Members
    Members

Post by HeliosXII 20/10/2009, 6:24 pm

element605 wrote:
    HeliosXII wrote:
    element605 wrote:
    HeliosXII wrote:

I wouldn't need to type in game.. if I can click on npc's / items thats all that matters... And do you guys use a english pack to see weapon / armor stats? or do you just try to read the jap
    You wouldn't be able to talk to anyone you meet in-game was what I meant.

As far as I know, there's no english patch for Arad, or DNF for that matter. The names and such for items ARE there in english as well as Japanese, but the stats and stuff aren't.
    berserkpot

Post Point : 1

Post by berserkpot 15/11/2009, 11:11 pm

Help! When I tried to enable my VPN Client Adapter, I come up with a message saying, "A recently installed program tried to install an unsigned driver. This version of Windows requires all drivers to have a valid digital signature. The driver is unavailable and the program that uses this driver might not work correctly. Uninstall the program or device that uses this driver and check the publisher's support website to get a digitally signed drive.
    Btw, I'm using Vista. How do i find this program that interferes with VPN? Every time I right click and try to enable my VPN Client Adapter it says "Installation of the Virtual Network Adapter device driver failed? How can I fix this?
    Ring

Post by Ring 7/12/2009, 6:32 pm

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 8 Lulululululul

Captcha has some weird symbols on it =\
    troven

Post Point : 3

Post by troven 19/12/2009, 4:42 pm

HELP How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 8 Moz-screenshot-2How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 8 Moz-screenshot-3How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 8 Create11what do I DO!! PLZZ FAST IT CHANGES!!
    How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 8 Moz-screenshotHow to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 8 Moz-screenshot-1
    troven

Post by troven 19/12/2009, 4:44 pm

now all i cant do is play the game when i click start game icon nothing happens and its fully dled

Last edited by troven on 19/12/2009, 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    troven

Post by troven 19/12/2009, 5:16 pm

i was able to now but i cant open the downloader to finnish dling the game.
    token686

Post by token686 11/1/2010, 11:36 pm

gironatsu

Post by gironatsu 25/1/2010, 4:50 pm

I believe I'm getting the same error as token686. It happens after I join a server, pressing the button or dismissing it exits the program entirely. Someone told me to just exit and close out IE, which I did, but it didn't work after several attempts. This has been going on for two days, so I'm sure I didn't just get caught in a maintenance or something similar.
    I have unicode set to japanese, and I tried with and without the VPN, which I believe isn't needed since I've heard the IP block has been lifted. Please help.
    ineedsomeawsers

Post by ineedsomeawsers 28/1/2010, 6:40 pm

03; After logging in, search for the blue button with "GAME START" on it.

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 8 2-3

well the fing is i click the shiny blue buton and teh website loads and nothing happens it just like shows me the same page , Or to be exatct it refreshes the page can someone please help im using Morzila firefox if that helps! pleasei realy want to play this game.

HollowSurv

Post Point : 2

Post by HollowSurv 28/1/2010, 8:21 pm

Don't even bother, unfortunately no one even comes on here anymore to help out.....
    Carbon

Post by Carbon 31/5/2010, 7:10 pm

Hey man I dont speak japanese but im trying to sign up. I can't seem to enter the correct verification. Please help?

Heres teh image.

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 8 Japverification
    bixmark

Post by bixmark 30/6/2010, 6:34 pm

... im having an issue that no one els seems to be having...
    after every section of a dungeon, i hae to enter a security thing to tell them im a person.......every timme i finish a dungeon section >.<

and i hate to say it this way, espetialy cous im new to this fourm... but if you have a problem , make sure you look at mot or all of the other posts to see if somone has solved it yet, tif not (like in my cse) THEN post your problem...

i just hope that this topic isnt getting ignored
    expero

Post by expero 18/8/2011, 2:03 am

Hello,
    when i try to login i get this message...
    How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 8 68c8rq

if i choose cancel it dosnt login and if i choose ok ,i am taken to this page...

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 8 Nn9q92
    How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 8 R7u9tg

what is this?what am i suppose to do?

update
    nvm i figured it out.
    ivieira

Post by ivieira 4/11/2011, 2:48 pm

Does this guide still work?

Current date/time is 15/5/2024, 8:42 am