RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

+40
HollowSurv
ineedsomeawsers
gironatsu
token686
troven
Ring
berserkpot
element605
herborist
TurelAzure
chen020226310
jackvoodoo
AnjiMito
BowNoob
Gazoinks
Konishi
jwilder
HeliosXII
HellFist
StalinRuSH
Autumne
firebadbobb
CookieMonste
PapaSmurf
Shadowkoun
Ramrok
Chozo
Flair
Reuku
MaryKayBabi
Aooi
iScottiexD
iReject
Vvnv
lonelyazn
Blak Doxa
Cross
Rako
Camellia
Brentt
44 posters

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki

PapaSmurf
    PapaSmurf
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 78

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 5 Empty Re: How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki

Post by PapaSmurf 13/8/2009, 3:25 pm

Umm, Im no longer getting the maintence screen, but rather when I press game start it just says done, then the load bar fully loads but it dosn't load up. Sorry if what im saying is hard to understand.
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 610

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 5 Empty Re: How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki

Post by Blak Doxa 13/8/2009, 3:36 pm

PapaSmurf wrote:Umm, Im no longer getting the maintence screen, but rather when I press game start it just says done, then the load bar fully loads but it dosn't load up. Sorry if what im saying is hard to understand.

Do you have a screenshot you could show us?
    Chozo
    Chozo
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 43

Post by Chozo 14/8/2009, 2:10 pm

YOu can try switching browsers. Only works when I do it in IE.
    CookieMonste

Post Point : 1

Post by CookieMonste 15/8/2009, 8:59 pm

When i click gamestart nothing happens please help me
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Blak Doxa 15/8/2009, 9:09 pm

Did you restart your computer after up installed the game and setup VPN?
    Chozo
    Chozo
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 43

Post by Chozo 16/8/2009, 9:27 am

CookieMonste wrote:When i click gamestart nothing happens please help me
    Try using it in Internet Explorer if you haven't already.
    firebadbobb

Post Point : 4

Post by firebadbobb 20/8/2009, 12:11 am

i have tried but no go on the gogo. do i need to use japanese unicode? if so, then i dont have xp cd so i cant install it. do you know any other way of doing this without cd?\alos here is the pic i get when i try to start up arad. How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 5 Ggf
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 796

Post by iReject 20/8/2009, 8:29 am

Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Blak Doxa 20/8/2009, 1:01 pm

firebadbobb wrote:i have tried but no go on the gogo. do i need to use japanese unicode? if so, then i dont have xp cd so i cant install it. do you know any other way of doing this without cd?\alos here is the pic i get when i try to start up arad. How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 5 Ggf
    If you restarted your computer and it still isn't working...try a different browser.

It looks like you are using something that is not internet explorer, so I suggest using.

something else.
    firebadbobb

Post Point : 4

Post by firebadbobb 25/8/2009, 7:05 am

done that, but no
    Autumne
    Autumne

Post Point : 2

Post by Autumne 25/8/2009, 8:13 am

Ahnlab error I guess? Any input?

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 5 Wtfntn
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by iReject 25/8/2009, 8:49 am

hmm, what did u do to get that error? I mean did u install it and it work properlly?
    Autumne
    Autumne

Post by Autumne 25/8/2009, 11:17 am

iReject wrote:hmm, what did u do to get that error? I mean did u install it and it work properlly?

Yeah I had no problems with the VPN configuration nor the install.
    Everything went smoothly. Then after the AhnLab tab loads bottom right I get that error.

I've tried this on my laptop as well but it works with no errors. My laptop is Vista and the computer that got the error was an XP.
    Only problem is this is an old laptop so there isn't enough RAM to run the game smoothly and it'll periodically freeze.
    StalinRuSH

Post Point : 3

Post by StalinRuSH 25/8/2009, 6:02 pm

Neutral everything downloads at a really slow pace even though i have a fast net...any way to increase it"?
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by iReject 25/8/2009, 6:09 pm

The file might could been large. But u can check your internet speed at one of those testspeed.net or w/e
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 556

Post by Brentt 25/8/2009, 8:21 pm

@Autumne; it might be because of the 8.26.09 maintenance. Even though it's the 25th today, Japan is one day ahead of us. I'd try later or tomorrow; the maintanence is about 6 hours long.

@Stalin; maybe it's because of the file. It is Japanese files we're talking about. I think if you do the VPN & you connect to it, it should probably be faster.
    I notice that when I want to go to the Arad Senki website, without the VPN, it loads slow because I have an American IP, but with the VPN, it loads way faster (again, after all, it is a Japanese website).
    StalinRuSH

Post by StalinRuSH 25/8/2009, 8:40 pm

well i did have it on actually so im afraid what the dl would of been like without it but i did finish (after FORVER)

but i started it up and idk i guess i hit exit or something (wasnt sure what i was supposed to do) and it closed, but now that i try and get back on to it it give me this error

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 5 Sb79fm
    PapaSmurf
    PapaSmurf
    Members
    Members

Post by PapaSmurf 25/8/2009, 8:53 pm

That error, is a patching/maintenance error message.
    Just wait awhile, or try tomorrow after the maintenance/patch is finished.
    So saith the lord and savior.
    StalinRuSH

Post by StalinRuSH 25/8/2009, 8:54 pm

but it let me on moments before?
    PapaSmurf
    PapaSmurf
    Members
    Members

Post by PapaSmurf 26/8/2009, 12:51 pm

yea, and the maintenance probably started right after, I got knocked off from playing as well cause of maintenance.
    HellFist
    HellFist

Post Point : 9

Post by HellFist 25/9/2009, 10:33 pm

Nice I've tried this many times an completely failed thanks for the guide.
    HeliosXII
    HeliosXII
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 13

Post by HeliosXII 4/10/2009, 1:17 am

Well, it was going good until I hit the captcha part of the registration.
    How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 5 Ip8388

That's all I see. Anyone have any idea how to fix it? :/
    Thanks!
    jwilder

Post by jwilder 4/10/2009, 2:01 am

i got the game to connect but i can't type in my name to play when select the character anyone can help me with this??
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 671

Post by Konishi 4/10/2009, 7:31 am

HeliosXII wrote:Well, it was going good until I hit the captcha part of the registration.

Thanks!
    Look at the blue text. In this case it's the symbol !
    Count how many. In this case it would be 0
    HeliosXII
    HeliosXII
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 13

Post by HeliosXII 4/10/2009, 7:56 am

Konishi wrote:
    HeliosXII wrote:Well, it was going good until I hit the captcha part of the registration.

Thanks!
    Look at the blue text. In this case it's the symbol !
    Count how many. In this case it would be 0
    Ohhhhh...

Awesome, thanks! =3

Current date/time is 15/5/2024, 10:02 pm