RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

+40
HollowSurv
ineedsomeawsers
gironatsu
token686
troven
Ring
berserkpot
element605
herborist
TurelAzure
chen020226310
jackvoodoo
AnjiMito
BowNoob
Gazoinks
Konishi
jwilder
HeliosXII
HellFist
StalinRuSH
Autumne
firebadbobb
CookieMonste
PapaSmurf
Shadowkoun
Ramrok
Chozo
Flair
Reuku
MaryKayBabi
Aooi
iScottiexD
iReject
Vvnv
lonelyazn
Blak Doxa
Cross
Rako
Camellia
Brentt
44 posters

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki

Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 556

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 3 Empty Re: How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki

Post by Brentt 27/7/2009, 9:24 pm

Vvnv wrote:
    Blak Doxa wrote:
    Vvnv wrote:Tried reinstalling, it connects now, But I'm still getting the same notice that has the FAQ in it.
    *sigh*
    I guess I can wait till OB for NA comes out, Thanks for the help though, hopefully others won't have my problem.
    Maybe all you have to do now is just restart.

Didn't work, samething happens, it connects, then disconnects, and repeats...

I do have one more thing that may help, When I start the DnF client, it downloads the same 7 or so files for hackshield, And it does this EVERY time I start the client(I looked for a certain file in the Hacksheild folder that keeps getting redownloaded,but I couldn't find it) so possibly files are not getting downloaded that are needed to play...But how can I fix this? I disabled my antivirus before I tried again, and the same thing happened

Any ideas on this?
    Would you happen to have dial - up or any other weak Internet connection?
    Vvnv
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 12

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 3 Empty Re: How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki

Post by Vvnv 27/7/2009, 9:32 pm

Brentt wrote:
    Vvnv wrote:
    Blak Doxa wrote:
    Vvnv wrote:Tried reinstalling, it connects now, But I'm still getting the same notice that has the FAQ in it.
    *sigh*
    I guess I can wait till OB for NA comes out, Thanks for the help though, hopefully others won't have my problem.
    Maybe all you have to do now is just restart.

Didn't work, samething happens, it connects, then disconnects, and repeats...

I do have one more thing that may help, When I start the DnF client, it downloads the same 7 or so files for hackshield, And it does this EVERY time I start the client(I looked for a certain file in the Hacksheild folder that keeps getting redownloaded,but I couldn't find it) so possibly files are not getting downloaded that are needed to play...But how can I fix this? I disabled my antivirus before I tried again, and the same thing happened

Any ideas on this?
    Would you happen to have dial - up or any other weak Internet connection?

No,My connection is hooked up to a wireless router, which goes to a cable modem,(I think, Basically that's the setup) And I know its not a bad connection, I can play other games fine with no lag, and I can get around 600kb dl speed.

EDIT: I can find the files! I overlooked them, But why does it insist on redownloading the same files, even though I have them...?

Last edited by Vvnv on 27/7/2009, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 27/7/2009, 9:37 pm

I have a wireless connection that's hooked up on a wireless router, too. That's never happened to me.

Try going to your router and disconnecting all those clip - on plugs in the back and connecting it back in. Then retry.
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 610

Post by Blak Doxa 27/7/2009, 9:39 pm

It could be your firewall, if not then it may be your internet options.
    Just tossing ideas out there, just to try them out.
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Blak Doxa 29/7/2009, 12:27 pm

I got some crazy error when a download window came up right in the middle of the game.
    I was suspicous and decided to close it, but after that Arad Senki wouldn't come up anymore.
    I ended having to reinstall the whole thing... (-_-)
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 29/7/2009, 12:29 pm

Blak Doxa wrote:I got some crazy error when a download window came up right in the middle of the game.
    I was suspicous and decided to close it, but after that Arad Senki wouldn't come up anymore.
    Did it happen to have letters on it, like a confirmation code?

Sorry to hear that.
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Blak Doxa 29/7/2009, 12:33 pm

Brentt wrote:
    Blak Doxa wrote:I got some crazy error when a download window came up right in the middle of the game.
    Did it happen to have letters on it, like a confirmation code?

Sorry to hear that.
    I would put images up, but I forgot how to acess screenshots on the computer. (o_o)
    Do you know Brentt? (I have vista.)
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 29/7/2009, 8:56 pm

So you have SS's of it?

I have Vista, too, so this is how you do it:

Computer > HP (C:) > Nexon > ARAD > ScreenShot
    Aooi
    Aooi
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 72

Post by Aooi 5/8/2009, 11:02 pm

question: how come my nexon installer wont install? top bar gets full bottom bar is empty stayed like that for hours.
    MaryKayBabi
    MaryKayBabi
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 37

Post by MaryKayBabi 6/8/2009, 7:48 am

Thanks!!
    I'm going to try to download game now. Smile
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Blak Doxa 6/8/2009, 8:41 am

MaryKayBabi wrote:Thanks!!
    I'm going to try to download game now. Smile
    Don't forget to tell us your ign and what server your play!
    MaryKayBabi
    MaryKayBabi
    Members
    Members

Post by MaryKayBabi 6/8/2009, 8:46 am

Uhhh..help? I can't make the VPN cilent work...it won't exact in WinRAR. ):
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Blak Doxa 6/8/2009, 8:58 am

Did you click open?

Try saving it to your documents or another file and open it in there.

You could aslo try another un rar program. I use Rarzilla.
    MaryKayBabi
    MaryKayBabi
    Members
    Members

Post by MaryKayBabi 6/8/2009, 9:10 am

Tried RARZilla...there's just a window pop out then it closes and does nothing.. ): Errrr..I give up
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Blak Doxa 6/8/2009, 9:15 am

MaryKayBabi wrote:Tried RARZilla...there's just a window pop out then it closes and does nothing.. ): Errrr..I give up
    Did you try "Save" instead of "Open"?
    Aooi
    Aooi
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 72

Post by Aooi 6/8/2009, 9:59 am

shi..ma...tta.
    Reuku
    Reuku
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 127

Post by Reuku 6/8/2009, 2:26 pm

can I use this to access games that are only for korean servers ._.
    Flair
    Flair
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 311

Post by Flair 6/8/2009, 2:45 pm

I don't think you will be able to register for a Korean intended game without a KSSN, but if you have, then I'm pretty sure you can use a VPN to play the game.
    Reuku
    Reuku
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 127

Post by Reuku 6/8/2009, 3:04 pm

I'm not gonna tell you how but I got in a korean game I just need a korean server to connect to in vpn
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 6/8/2009, 3:18 pm

Reuku wrote:I'm not gonna tell you how but I got in a korean game I just need a korean server to connect to in vpn
    I hope you didn't use somebody else's KSSN or something - that's illegal.

& this VPN "distinguishes" your IP into a Japanese IP. You'll have to search for a Korean VPN.
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Blak Doxa 6/8/2009, 3:19 pm

Not supporting illegal activities....

Brentt, what can you do about marykaybabi's problem?
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 6/8/2009, 3:26 pm

I can't really understand her problem.

She'll have to be specific.
    Chozo
    Chozo
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 43

Post by Chozo 9/8/2009, 2:05 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img223/5149/errormessage.jpg
    I can't read japanese so I don't know whats wrong. That popped up in teh middle of my patching "/
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Blak Doxa 9/8/2009, 8:36 am

Chozo wrote:https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img223/5149/errormessage.jpg
    I can't read japanese so I don't know whats wrong. That popped up in teh middle of my patching "/
    I can't see the image.

I think the link may be broken. :\
    Chozo
    Chozo
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 43

Post by Chozo 9/8/2009, 11:22 am

Doesn't matter anymore really. I managed to get on. But sometimes randomly during dungeons it'll ask me for permission ot laucnh something and then the game will x itself out. ALso what happened to the ghost guild page? I can't seem to find it...

My name is Chozo (my mage) and SilenntSpectr is my FGunner

Current date/time is 15/5/2024, 10:51 pm