RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

+40
HollowSurv
ineedsomeawsers
gironatsu
token686
troven
Ring
berserkpot
element605
herborist
TurelAzure
chen020226310
jackvoodoo
AnjiMito
BowNoob
Gazoinks
Konishi
jwilder
HeliosXII
HellFist
StalinRuSH
Autumne
firebadbobb
CookieMonste
PapaSmurf
Shadowkoun
Ramrok
Chozo
Flair
Reuku
MaryKayBabi
Aooi
iScottiexD
iReject
Vvnv
lonelyazn
Blak Doxa
Cross
Rako
Camellia
Brentt
44 posters

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki

chen020226310
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 10

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 7 Empty Re: How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki

Post by chen020226310 16/10/2009, 4:43 pm

jackvoodoo wrote:I didn't try to connect without a VPN, but I am using the one from the first post.
    so basicly, u were able to connect with the vpn right? cos when i try to connect with the vpn it says fail
    How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 7 Rtdymd
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 671

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 7 Empty Re: How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki

Post by Konishi 16/10/2009, 7:32 pm

chen020226310 wrote:
    jackvoodoo wrote:I didn't try to connect without a VPN, but I am using the one from the first post.
    so basicly, u were able to connect with the vpn right? cos when i try to connect with the vpn it says fail
    How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 7 Rtdymd
    Change timezone to Japanese, check if your ports/settings are right and then try again. If it doesn't work, the proxy server's probably down.
    chen020226310
    Members
    Members

Post by chen020226310 16/10/2009, 7:45 pm

the first time i didn't change anything and it worked out perfectly fine...last night was fine too..
    i will go tryur way later to c if it works...thx
    C..the problem is not that i can not connect to the GAME, it says FAIL when i try to connect to the vpn server...so i dun really c how changing the time zone could work...but anyway i will go try change it..╮(╯▽╰)╭
    Gazoinks
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 11

Post by Gazoinks 17/10/2009, 9:16 am

I don't know what happened, but I haven't been able to connect to th VPN since yesterday. Before that it worked fine, but now it's not connecting.
    chen020226310
    Members
    Members

Post by chen020226310 17/10/2009, 4:08 pm

ok..i did try to change the time zone to Japan..still doesn't work..i will go check out if i can find other free vpns...we'll c about that..sigh
    TurelAzure

Post Point : 4

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 7 Empty Real issue

Post by TurelAzure 17/10/2009, 7:19 pm

Softether, and all its sub-sites, are under maitainance this weekend until 7 pm October 18th Japan Time. It's on the frontpage of softether.co.jp

Alternative VPN servers would be good, but an important factor of Softether is that it is based in Japan, which is a key element, it would seem, for access to Arad Senki.
    For such situations as these, is anyone aware of an alternate VPN server based in Japan or elsewhere that allows for functioning of Arad Senki? Or would it be even that much more lag intensive for the game?
    chen020226310
    Members
    Members

Post by chen020226310 17/10/2009, 8:53 pm

so..it will be around sunday morning 9 am in east coast....that's not bad
    alternative....no idea what that is...ha...
    there are not much FREE vpn for we to use..since i am in the us i can play the DFO in the US...which is not that good since the require exp are SO high and the highest lvl we can reach is 40, i will wait till the exp is fixed then go back..sigh...
    HeliosXII
    HeliosXII
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 13

Post by HeliosXII 17/10/2009, 9:41 pm

chen020226310 wrote:so..it will be around sunday morning 9 am in east coast....that's not bad
    alternative....no idea what that is...ha...
    there are not much FREE vpn for we to use..since i am in the us i can play the DFO in the US...which is not that good since the require exp are SO high and the highest lvl we can reach is 40, i will wait till the exp is fixed then go back..sigh...
    IF the exp gets fixed.
    chen020226310
    Members
    Members

Post by chen020226310 17/10/2009, 11:30 pm

im sure they will be fixed.......someday.........
    HeliosXII
    HeliosXII
    Members
    Members

Post by HeliosXII 17/10/2009, 11:33 pm

chen020226310 wrote:im sure they will be fixed.......someday.........
    If it were any company but Nexon America, I may believe that.
    chen020226310
    Members
    Members

Post by chen020226310 17/10/2009, 11:43 pm

Nexon。。。im even counting on them.........so many of my friends have at least 1 lvl 40 character now...and im still 28..haha...
    TurelAzure

Post by TurelAzure 18/10/2009, 4:09 am

I refuse to play DFO US. At least, not for about 5 years, which is how long I anticipate for them to actually bring the game up to snuff of the japanese version, not to even mention the Korean with their crazy 7th thief class.
    HeliosXII
    HeliosXII
    Members
    Members

Post by HeliosXII 18/10/2009, 8:02 am

TurelAzure wrote:I refuse to play DFO US. At least, not for about 5 years, which is how long I anticipate for them to actually bring the game up to snuff of the japanese version, not to even mention the Korean with their crazy 7th thief class.
    And by then the Korean version will probably be on its 15th class and the Japanese version on its 14th.
    TurelAzure

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 7 Empty !

Post by TurelAzure 18/10/2009, 1:58 pm

For reference, softether servers are back up now.
    herborist

Post by herborist 18/10/2009, 8:53 pm

(I've installed arad senki, I got VPN to work finally (it says connected and my settings match the images on the first page), but now I can't get the game started.

I click the blue button on the front page of the japanese site and nothing happens at all. Any ideas?
    Gazoinks
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 11

Post by Gazoinks 18/10/2009, 8:56 pm

Start the game in Internet Explorer, otherwise it won't work.
    herborist

Post by herborist 18/10/2009, 8:58 pm

Gazoinks wrote:Start the game in Internet Explorer, otherwise it won't work.

Yeah, my friend just told me that. Thanks. xD
    element605

Post Point : 7

Post by element605 19/10/2009, 6:28 pm

Hello.. great guide! I only have one problem.
    When I open up the game and go to create a character I can't!
    I am unable to type anything in for his name.. So I can't even make a character How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 7 Icon_sad
    Can anyone please tell me how to fix this or
    make a character for me?

Last edited by element605 on 19/10/2009, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mastake)
    HeliosXII
    HeliosXII
    Members
    Members

Post by HeliosXII 19/10/2009, 6:32 pm

element605 wrote:Hello.. great guide! I only have one problem.
    I am unable to type anything in for his name.. So I can't even make a character How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 7 Icon_sad
    make a character for me?
    Try changing your non-unicode.
    element605

Post by element605 19/10/2009, 7:31 pm

HeliosXII wrote:
    make a character for me?

Can you explain how to do this?
    One thing is I searched for like 4 hours this morning for a jap language pack...
    and when I finaly found one there was no way I could find to install it. Is this whats holding me back?

My computer was premade and I have no windows cd.

Also Ive check my i842 or w/e folder and there is nothing in it..
    HeliosXII
    HeliosXII
    Members
    Members

Post by HeliosXII 19/10/2009, 8:13 pm

element605 wrote:
    HeliosXII wrote:
    make a character for me?

One thing is I searched for like 4 hours this morning for a jap language pack...
    and when I finaly found one there was no way I could find to install it. Is this whats holding me back?

What OS are you running on?
    element605

Post by element605 19/10/2009, 8:20 pm

HeliosXII wrote:
    element605 wrote:
    HeliosXII wrote:
    make a character for me?

Windows XP Home edition
    HeliosXII
    HeliosXII
    Members
    Members

Post by HeliosXII 19/10/2009, 8:25 pm

element605 wrote:
    HeliosXII wrote:
    element605 wrote:
    HeliosXII wrote:
    make a character for me?

Windows XP Home edition
    Go to Control Panel, and find Region and Language settings or something similar. Then to go the Advanced tab and change the system locale (or anything that says settings for non-Unicode programs) and change it to Japanese.
    element605

Post by element605 19/10/2009, 8:59 pm

HeliosXII wrote:
    element605 wrote:
    HeliosXII wrote:
    element605 wrote:
    HeliosXII wrote:
    make a character for me?

Windows XP Home edition
    Go to Control Panel, and find Region and Language settings or something similar. Then to go the Advanced tab and change the system locale (or anything that says settings for non-Unicode programs) and change it to Japanese.

I can't... As I said I have no jap language pack and its not selectable.
    I've got no working language pack... I looked for hours for one and it seems un findable...
    If you can help me with that.. I would be gratefull
    HeliosXII
    HeliosXII
    Members
    Members

Post by HeliosXII 19/10/2009, 10:32 pm

element605 wrote:
    HeliosXII wrote:
    element605 wrote:
    HeliosXII wrote:
    element605 wrote:
    HeliosXII wrote:
    make a character for me?

Windows XP Home edition

I can't... As I said I have no jap language pack and its not selectable.
    I've got no working language pack... I looked for hours for one and it seems un findable...
    If you can help me with that.. I would be gratefull
    Only thing I could suggest is finding someone who does have a Windows XP disk.

You should really upgrade, though...XP is such fail.

Current date/time is 15/5/2024, 5:22 pm