RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

+40
HollowSurv
ineedsomeawsers
gironatsu
token686
troven
Ring
berserkpot
element605
herborist
TurelAzure
chen020226310
jackvoodoo
AnjiMito
BowNoob
Gazoinks
Konishi
jwilder
HeliosXII
HellFist
StalinRuSH
Autumne
firebadbobb
CookieMonste
PapaSmurf
Shadowkoun
Ramrok
Chozo
Flair
Reuku
MaryKayBabi
Aooi
iScottiexD
iReject
Vvnv
lonelyazn
Blak Doxa
Cross
Rako
Camellia
Brentt
44 posters

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki

lonelyazn
    lonelyazn
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 170

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki

Post by lonelyazn 27/7/2009, 4:37 pm

And I was saying you were right, he was confused of changing classes at 18 and believed there was a class change quest, and you confirmed it for him.
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 556

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki

Post by Brentt 27/7/2009, 4:41 pm

I see.
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 610

Post by Blak Doxa 27/7/2009, 4:43 pm

You guys are talking about the quest to get you sub-class, right?
    That is the one I'm talking about, not about changing to a different class.
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 27/7/2009, 4:47 pm

Blak Doxa wrote:You guys are talking about the quest to get you sub-class, right?
    That is the one I'm talking about, not about changing to a different class.
    I think you're confusing the phrase.

The phrase "class changing quest" isn't a quest that changes your class. It's a quest that changes your class to its subclass.
    I know, I don't know why they don't call it "class advance" or something more appropiate.
    lonelyazn
    lonelyazn
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 170

Post by lonelyazn 27/7/2009, 4:48 pm

Yeah it is pretty weird cause you are somewhat changing classes, yet they call it subclass which is pretty unheard of in rpgs.
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Blak Doxa 27/7/2009, 4:54 pm

lonelyazn wrote:Yeah it is pretty weird cause you are somewhat changing classes, yet they call it subclass which is pretty unheard of in rpgs.
    Yeah sub class kind of annoys me too...You get that going down feeling, when in fact you are advancing.
    Vvnv
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 12

Post by Vvnv 27/7/2009, 5:40 pm

Hey I tried your guide, had everything the way it is supposed to be, But when I start the game, After picking a server + channel, I get a notice, when I close it, it closes the game, any ideas?
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Blak Doxa 27/7/2009, 5:44 pm

Vvnv wrote:Hey I tried your guide, had everything the way it is supposed to be, But when I start the game, After picking a server + channel, I get a notice, when I close it, it closes the game, any ideas?
    Did you set up your connection with the PacketiX VPN Client Manager?
    If you did do that...did you connect?
    Vvnv
    Members
    Members

Post by Vvnv 27/7/2009, 6:04 pm

Blak Doxa wrote:
    Vvnv wrote:Hey I tried your guide, had everything the way it is supposed to be, But when I start the game, After picking a server + channel, I get a notice, when I close it, it closes the game, any ideas?
    Did you set up your connection with the PacketiX VPN Client Manager?
    If you did do that...did you connect?

Yes, everything was exactly the way it was supposed to be, I did all that, I did what the instructions told me, I'm not that clueless Razz
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 796

Post by iReject 27/7/2009, 6:07 pm

Hello, let me find you someone that can help you. Some of our staff are probably offline. They been helping me work all night long on the forum. When they  come online they will be happy to solve your problem
    Vvnv
    Members
    Members

Post by Vvnv 27/7/2009, 6:12 pm

iReject wrote:Hello, let me find you someone that can help you. Some of our staff are probably offline. They been helping me work all night long on the forum. When they come online they will be happy to solve your problem

Alright thanks, Hopefully not too long, but I can wait regardless...

Oh, one more thing that may help, the notice that comes up, tells me to refer to their FAQ, from that being the only thing I can pick out of that notice that I can recognize right off the bat, Hope this can help a little.
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 796

Post by iReject 27/7/2009, 6:18 pm

I am sorry I can't be much help but I am sure some of our staff might. There were a lot of them on not long ago. Probably all logging off by now. But they will be back. Just keep on posting.
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 27/7/2009, 6:21 pm

Vvnv wrote:
    iReject wrote:Hello, let me find you someone that can help you. Some of our staff are probably offline. They been helping me work all night long on the forum. When they come online they will be happy to solve your problem

Oh, one more thing that may help, the notice that comes up, tells me to refer to their FAQ, from that being the only thing I can pick out of that notice that I can recognize right off the bat, Hope this can help a little.
    Ah, yes. That's happened to me before.

Rebooting (restarting) my computer does the trick. I remember once when I was connected to the VPN, and after picking on my server and channel, a pop up would pop up with "FAQ" somewhere in there. After I rebooted my computer, it was gone.
    iScottiexD
    iScottiexD
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 120

Post by iScottiexD 27/7/2009, 6:29 pm

these were fairly simple steps, plus i like deh pertie Pictueres
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Blak Doxa 27/7/2009, 6:31 pm

Brentt wrote:
    Vvnv wrote:

Rebooting (restarting) my computer does the trick. I remember once when I was connected to the VPN, and after picking on my server and channel, a pop up would pop up with "FAQ" somewhere in there. After I rebooted my computer, it was gone.
    In fact that is just what happened to me...all I did was restart the computer and it was working again.
    Ughh...Brentt is there a Hp shop anywhere...?

Last edited by Blak Doxa on 27/7/2009, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 27/7/2009, 6:42 pm

I think Vvnv just tried to start the game right after following this guide.

An important reason why you should always reboot your computer after downloading big file like Arad Senki.
    Vvnv
    Members
    Members

Post by Vvnv 27/7/2009, 7:03 pm

Brentt wrote:
    Vvnv wrote:

Ah I never did reboot yet, I will give it a try, I has faith.

Hey thanks for the help, I like your guide Smile
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Blak Doxa 27/7/2009, 7:05 pm

Brentt is there a place where you can buy HP potions at?
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 27/7/2009, 7:20 pm

Thanks Vvnv. n.n

Blak Doxa wrote:Brentt is there a place where you can buy HP potions at?
    Actually, that's one thing I don't like.

At the end of each dungeon, when that lady who looks like a viking appears, I think the potion she sells restores your HP.

There's also that goblin named Shylock that supposedly sells HP & MP potions.
    Yes, he sells them, but other than paying gold for them? You also need to pay some PVP points you get when you play in PVP mode.
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Blak Doxa 27/7/2009, 7:31 pm

Brentt wrote:Thanks Vvnv. n.n

Blak Doxa wrote:Brentt is there a place where you can buy HP potions at?
    Actually, that's one thing I don't like.

At the end of each dungeon, when that lady who looks like a viking appears, I think the potion she sells restores your HP.

There's also that goblin named Shylock that supposedly sells HP & MP potions.
    Yes, he sells them, but other than paying gold for them? You also need to pay some PVP points you get when you play in PVP mode.
    Viking lady sell sharp eye pots i guessing they increase accuracy, but where is this goblin Shylock at?
    Vvnv
    Members
    Members

Post by Vvnv 27/7/2009, 7:33 pm

BAH now I have a new problem! Everytime the VPN Connection...connects, my normal internet goes out, then the VPN connection goes out. After this my normal internet starts back up, and the VPN tries to reconnect, but this knocks out my internet connection again, and it repeats this cycle...

I have so many problems with stuff, should of known ><

Well, any ideas for this?
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 27/7/2009, 8:16 pm

Vvnv wrote:BAH now I have a new problem! Everytime the VPN Connection...connects, my normal internet goes out, then the VPN connection goes out. After this my normal internet starts back up, and the VPN tries to reconnect, but this knocks out my internet connection again, and it repeats this cycle...

I have so many problems with stuff, should of known ><

Well, any ideas for this?

Does your VPN connection have the exact same settings as mine? Right click it and click on properties. Double check to see if it does.

If it is, all I can think of is to uninstall the VPN Client and retry again.

@ Blak Doxa; This NPC Guide might help you.[/font]
    Vvnv
    Members
    Members

Post by Vvnv 27/7/2009, 8:38 pm

Tried reinstalling, it connects now, But I'm still getting the same notice that has the FAQ in it.
    *sigh*
    I guess I can wait till OB for NA comes out, Thanks for the help though, hopefully others won't have my problem.
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Blak Doxa 27/7/2009, 8:39 pm

Vvnv wrote:Tried reinstalling, it connects now, But I'm still getting the same notice that has the FAQ in it.
    *sigh*
    I guess I can wait till OB for NA comes out, Thanks for the help though, hopefully others won't have my problem.
    Maybe all you have to do now is just restart.
    Vvnv
    Members
    Members

Post by Vvnv 27/7/2009, 9:03 pm

Blak Doxa wrote:
    Vvnv wrote:Tried reinstalling, it connects now, But I'm still getting the same notice that has the FAQ in it.
    *sigh*
    Maybe all you have to do now is just restart.

Didn't work, samething happens, it connects, then disconnects, and repeats...

I do have one more thing that may help, When I start the DnF client, it downloads the same 7 or so files for hackshield, And it does this EVERY time I start the client(I looked for a certain file in the Hacksheild folder that keeps getting redownloaded,but I couldn't find it) so possibly files are not getting downloaded that are needed to play...But how can I fix this? I disabled my antivirus before I tried again, and the same thing happened

Any ideas on this?

Current date/time is 15/5/2024, 2:25 am