RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

3 posters

Guild Recruitment.

Aooi
    Aooi
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 72

Guild Recruitment. Empty Guild Recruitment.

Post by Aooi 27/7/2009, 10:01 pm

If you love Gintama, this guild would be perfect for you, called the Yorozuya.
    If you don't know what Gintama is, I recommend you watch it. www.animecrazy.net, look at the right side of the page and click on Gintama.
    Great anime; parodies other animes, but doesn't do a crappy job about it like Bobobobobobo.

Basically Yorozuya means Jack of All Trades, more literally meaning Job Completer, which means that they will do anything possible and not completely degradable as long as they are paid.

This guild will have a rather large chance of becoming successful; I've never had a guild that didn't enter the top guild ranks in other Nexon games before. Hopefully you can join to become a member of the soon-to-be top ranked guild! I've personally never played DFO before, but I can quickly get a hang of any game within several minutes or so, and I usually research some of it if I'm too tired to do sports/hangout/draw/sleep/work.

Enough about me, what about you? Do you wish to become a part of the Jacks of All Trades?
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 796

Guild Recruitment. Empty Re: Guild Recruitment.

Post by iReject 27/7/2009, 10:03 pm

HEY I LOVE THAT SHOW! Great name for a guild too!
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 556

Post by Brentt 27/7/2009, 10:05 pm

iReject wrote:HEY I LOVE THAT SHOW! Great name for a guild too!
    Mmm. Good job Aooi.

You made Hung as pumped up and excited as a happy baby.

I'm afraid I have to pass. Good luck though!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/5/2024, 4:06 pm