RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

4 posters

For those who want to be a guild master without know what they have to do.

Rainbow
    Rainbow
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 59

For those who want to be a guild master without know what they have to do. Empty For those who want to be a guild master without know what they have to do.

Post by Rainbow 1/8/2009, 12:12 am

From my 2 years of experience of sub-guild-master with ranking 4 Guild in KDNF...

1.Manage their own forum. Without it, people don't know who's who.

2.Face all conflicts between other guilds. (The most important and hardest thing to do -_-)

3.Use money for guild events.(If there is no event at all, people leave.)

4.Gather money from guild members, but only 50% of them give you money.
    -To go to max lvl(17) with max guild skills from Lv.1 guild, you have pay 106,500,000+@.
    Yup.106,500,000+@
    @=about 5,000,000
    no kidding -_-
    Lv.1~Lv.10 costs about 20,000,000+#
    #=about 3,000,000

+ SO MANY OTHERS WHICH ARE EXTREMLY ANNOYING

SO DO YOU WANT TO BE A GUILD MASTER DOING ALL THAT WITHOUT ANY KIND OF EXPERIENCE?(no offence)

If you do...work and save some money for DNF starting from now.

or if you have MANY people who you know in DNF you can just start with them.(which I am doing.)
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 556

For those who want to be a guild master without know what they have to do. Empty Re: For those who want to be a guild master without know what they have to do.

Post by Brentt 1/8/2009, 12:51 am

I really hope this wasn't suppose to be like a guide or anything.

I've made a thread about basic ruleson making a guide. It's on the top of the DFO Strategy & Guides forum.

Moving to DFO General.
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 610

For those who want to be a guild master without know what they have to do. Empty Re: For those who want to be a guild master without know what they have to do.

Post by Blak Doxa 1/8/2009, 1:35 am

Brentt wrote:I really hope this wasn't suppose to be like a guide or anything.

I've made a thread about basic ruleson making a guide. It's on the top of the DFO Strategy & Guides forum.

Moving to DFO General.
    I was also questioning whether this was a guide or not...maybe more like advice?

I have experience with guilds too...dead guilds to be precise...that's why I kind of avoid them.
    The Last God
    The Last God
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 66

Post by The Last God 2/8/2009, 2:50 pm

Sounds not to fun... I do want to join a hardcore guild though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17/5/2024, 6:17 am