RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

+6
TUQUAN
iReject
Aislingi
Blak Doxa
Brentt
Camellia
10 posters

Think i'll be able to run DFO with these specs?

Camellia
    Camellia
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 41

Think i'll be able to run DFO with these specs? Empty Think i'll be able to run DFO with these specs?

Post by Camellia 23/7/2009, 4:53 pm

Now I know for a fact that when i return from out of town, I'll be able to run DFO on my pc. But that won't be until beginning or mid-August, So i'll have to be playing CBT on my cousin's laptop. The specs are...

Operating System - Windows Vista 32bit
    RAM - 1GB RAM
    Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM)2CPU T5200 @ 1.60GHz 1.60GHz (Not sure, but i think it's dual core)
    Graphics Card - Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family (No idea how good this is, but I'm guessing it's not great at all)

Anyone know if this'll run DFO? I know DFO isn't graphic heavy, but a vista system with only 1GB RAM worries me. ._.
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 556

Think i'll be able to run DFO with these specs? Empty Re: Think i'll be able to run DFO with these specs?

Post by Brentt 23/7/2009, 5:56 pm

Even though your RAM is low, I don't think it's low enough for DFO.

On the Korean DnF, the requirements say you can have less than one GB; around 512MB if you're wondering (of course, it's said under the CPU "Pentium4 2.4GHz" ...)
    Camellia
    Camellia
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 41

Think i'll be able to run DFO with these specs? Empty Re: Think i'll be able to run DFO with these specs?

Post by Camellia 23/7/2009, 6:53 pm

It's a relief about my RAM then, but now I'm worried about my CPU. =[
    Can anyone tell me if my CPU is dual core? I read somewhere that a 1.6GHz quad core processor is better and faster than even the best 3.0GHz single core processor. So if i have a dual core, then maybe i still have some hope.
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 610

Post by Blak Doxa 23/7/2009, 7:06 pm

Cool you have vista like me too.
    I'm lucky to have dual 3 Gig processer.
    But if you have dual 1 gig you should still be able to run it even though I'm not sure if you computer will melt or not...
    Aislingi
    Aislingi
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 54

Post by Aislingi 28/7/2009, 7:32 am

I ran World of Warcraft with a basic two hundred dollar e-machines PC. 512MB RAM, 64MB video chipset, Celeron D 3.20GHz processor.

You should be fine.
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 796

Post by iReject 28/7/2009, 8:42 am

lol, really?
    Aislingi
    Aislingi
    Members
    Members

Post by Aislingi 28/7/2009, 9:03 am

Yup.
    I had to turn all the video settings down and my frame rate wasn't very good but it was playable.
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 796

Post by iReject 28/7/2009, 9:05 am

lol, dang that really suck. Go get a new computer then.
    TUQUAN

Post Point : 1

Post by TUQUAN 28/7/2009, 9:06 am

Go buy new XPS dell, they are cheap but work really good!
    Aislingi
    Aislingi
    Members
    Members

Post by Aislingi 28/7/2009, 9:10 am

I upgraded my PC. I have 2G RAM and a new Video card. I really don't need to buy a new PC but, I could not afford one, even if I did.
    The Last God
    The Last God
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 66

Post by The Last God 31/7/2009, 9:21 am

I think you should be good. More ram never hurt... It would make up for slow processing speed by getting DFO saved in vram.
    Master Cerberus
    Master Cerberus
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 44

Post by Master Cerberus 31/7/2009, 10:11 am

Lets put it this way, if I can run DFO off of my little net book then you shouldn't have any problem with it Wink
    Reuku
    Reuku
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 127

Post by Reuku 31/7/2009, 3:54 pm

Definitely... being a guy with 516 ram and playing the game Very Happy
    Flair
    Flair
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 311

Post by Flair 6/8/2009, 10:16 pm

Here you go:
    [Minimum specs to play Dungeon Fighter Online: Windows 2000 operating system, Intel Pentium 3800 MHz CPU, 128 MB of RAM, over 5GB of storage, Nvidia GeForce 2 MX 440 GPU, and High-Speed Internet.]

Taken from:http://www.2d-x.com/beat-em-ups/interview-herb-yang-managing-producer-for-dungeon-fighter-online/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/5/2024, 7:06 pm