RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

3 posters

This forum has been a little dead lately.

Franitz
    Franitz
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 40

This forum has been a little dead lately. Empty This forum has been a little dead lately.

Post by Franitz 12/10/2009, 7:58 pm

So this forum is absolutely wonderful but it has been a little well... desolate lately. So I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to maybe advertise this site or get the word out to get new members?
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 671

This forum has been a little dead lately. Empty Re: This forum has been a little dead lately.

Post by Konishi 13/10/2009, 1:27 pm

Problem = Nexon screwed up DFO.
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 796

This forum has been a little dead lately. Empty Re: This forum has been a little dead lately.

Post by iReject 13/10/2009, 6:21 pm

I hope if there was a place we can get it going. If u have an idea, let me know
    Franitz
    Franitz
    Members
    Members

Post by Franitz 13/10/2009, 8:18 pm

iReject wrote:I hope if there was a place we can get it going. If u have an idea, let me know

We'll have to think about it. I would hate to see such a good forum go down just because Nexon is a failure. The only thing I can think of is to get the word out to in game friends and guildies. Or maybe we could even sponsor events on this forum like pvp tournaments that are only open to forum members or lotteries or something.
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by iReject 13/10/2009, 10:17 pm

That sound good. But too bad i dont play the game to have item or stuff giving out as prize. Take donation perhap. If u want to, I let u in charge of it. Great idea btw
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by iReject 13/10/2009, 11:11 pm

i was thinking, if there was a way we can buy shout from nexon and shout our community along with the event that will attract people.
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by iReject 13/10/2009, 11:12 pm

We could use shout in the game? I think we hav to buy them..Shout-out about our community and event that might could attract new comers
    Franitz
    Franitz
    Members
    Members

Post by Franitz 13/10/2009, 11:41 pm

Yeah in game advertising might work, I'll try and promote this site over the general channel. Just hope it doesn't get lost among all of the gold spamming.
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 14/10/2009, 9:50 am

Destroy them with their own trick, make spambots!
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by iReject 14/10/2009, 10:29 am

Great idea, but problem is how2spam bot. Anyway, we need moderator. We need people to sign up. The only person that is moderate right now is suppose to be koni. but i need more people to helps her. I dont want her to have the job just yet.
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 14/10/2009, 10:41 am

Haha I'm juist moderate... >_>
    Don't worry, I can enforce rules on this forum!
    The problem is that we need more people...
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by iReject 14/10/2009, 11:50 am

I know. We knows. When i said moderate, i mean full forum moderate. Rank: Co-Admin. We will discuss more about it after i come back home from tennis
    Franitz
    Franitz
    Members
    Members

Post by Franitz 14/10/2009, 2:13 pm

I guess right now all we can do is be as active as we can until we can figure out a valid way to find members. I'm thinking about maybe hosting a pvp tournament in the name of this forum, but I'm trying to figure out the kinks. Hopefully if we get some events going that'll offer something here that you can't easily find on the Nexon forum.
    Franitz
    Franitz
    Members
    Members

Post by Franitz 14/10/2009, 2:16 pm

Also I've noticed on the Nexon forums this site guide portion of the forum gets linked often. So maybe if we can get more guides written(not an easy feat) that will also attract more members.
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 15/10/2009, 9:26 am

Use edit, don't double post.
    Anyway, I already wrote two guides but I can probably mage a battlemage guide too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content