RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

2 posters

Nub ? Second (top) tier of skills

SousChef
    SousChef
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 12

Nub ? Second (top) tier of skills Empty Nub ? Second (top) tier of skills

Post by SousChef 24/9/2009, 11:35 pm

Nub ? Second (top) tier of skills Confused I seen videos now of people with a second/top tier of skills..with they keys belonging to QWERTY..how do you get them..is it a level thing or a quest..something? Thanks
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 556

Nub ? Second (top) tier of skills Empty Re: Nub ? Second (top) tier of skills

Post by Brentt 25/9/2009, 1:17 am

SousChef wrote:Nub ? Second (top) tier of skills Confused I seen videos now of people with a second/top tier of skills..with they keys belonging to QWERTY..how do you get them..is it a level thing or a quest..something? Thanks
    Go to your options in the menu (the menu above your EXP bar), and I'm sure it's the very last option. Just set it on and save the settings. On the keyboard controls, you can also change the letter of the second row of skill hotkeys.

Mine is ...

Q W E R F1 F2
    ASDF F3 F4.

Current date/time is 15/5/2024, 4:52 am