RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

2 posters

Cannot join party

morrisprem

Post Point : 3

Cannot join party Empty Cannot join party

Post by morrisprem 23/9/2009, 11:19 am

hey guys ^^

i just experienced i cant join or create any partys
    is there a lvl restriction or something?
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 671

Cannot join party Empty Re: Cannot join party

Post by Konishi 23/9/2009, 11:33 am

If you're non US and using the AOL method, you cannot party. Other than that I don't know.
    morrisprem

Post by morrisprem 23/9/2009, 12:52 pm

Konishi wrote:If you're non US and using the AOL method, you cannot party. Other than that I don't know.

oh thats bad i kinda always seem to die alone xD
    any tips
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 671

Post by Konishi 23/9/2009, 5:06 pm

morrisprem wrote:
    Konishi wrote:If you're non US and using the AOL method, you cannot party. Other than that I don't know.

any tips
    I assume you're using AOL then o.o;;. Anyway, to avoid dying... it's... pretty much about staying alive.
    Tips:
    1: Don't use health faries unless you need them, you can always go back to the room to use them.
    2: Escape attacks by going up or down rather than sideways, normally the hitbox is limited to the same lane.
    3: Health above attack, try to do dungeons with patience, better finish it slower than not finishing at all.
    4: Obvious: learn how the mobs attack so you know what to avoid, for example you always see an animation before a kurogaru leaps.
    5: If you can't keep on your hp, do the tavern quests for hp filling items, mind to not use more potions when collecting potion material though.
    morrisprem

Post by morrisprem 24/9/2009, 12:51 am

Konishi wrote:
    morrisprem wrote:

any tips
    I assume you're using AOL then o.o;;. Anyway, to avoid dying... it's... pretty much about staying alive.
    Tips:
    1: Don't use health faries unless you need them, you can always go back to the room to use them.
    2: Escape attacks by going up or down rather than sideways, normally the hitbox is limited to the same lane.
    3: Health above attack, try to do dungeons with patience, better finish it slower than not finishing at all.
    4: Obvious: learn how the mobs attack so you know what to avoid, for example you always see an animation before a kurogaru leaps.
    5: If you can't keep on your hp, do the tavern quests for hp filling items, mind to not use more potions when collecting potion material though.

thx ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 13/5/2024, 9:19 am