RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

4 posters

Hatred, anger and fury.

Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 671

Hatred, anger and fury. Empty Hatred, anger and fury.

Post by Konishi 4/9/2009, 12:22 pm

Have you ever felt your mind just want you to attack something?
    Yesterday because of a simple argument, I kind of went nuts on a wall... without sounds of course.
    My will to work and do my homework just faded into nothing, and I just wanted to sit on the ground staring
    into the floor. Even tears of anger appeared. Are there any ways to not get angry?
    Myrr
    Myrr
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 71

Hatred, anger and fury. Empty Re: Hatred, anger and fury.

Post by Myrr 4/9/2009, 12:25 pm

I'm the type who gets pissed off and then 20 minutes later I become happy jolly again. If someone pisses me off I might hate him or her but then after 20 minutes or so I just either forget about it or forgive him/her.
    in my school filled with asians, there's a huge clique group of obviously asians, and some of the members like me can really give a good scare to people who piss us off.

you wouldn't want to mess with a group of breakdancing asian gangsters who are great at martial arts Very Happy
    even i'm scare of some of us o_O
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 4/9/2009, 12:34 pm

I'm far from scary.
    Being younger than the rest of the school and being annoingly low as well isn't a good combination for scaryness.
    + the fact I'm generally doing bad at P.E.
    I don't get angry at school mates or anything like that... well I do sometimes, but the thing is that
    no matter what happens, I'm always the wrong one. I never get a reason why, never get an explanation,
    I'm just wrong wrong wrong for some reason.
    I make a statement, some other person denies it, saying it's the most stupid thing they've ever heard, I ask why,
    they keep telling me I'm stupid. Fine, I accept I'm stupid, but where's the reasoning in that answer!? Call me
    a retarded idiot with iq 50, but I just want a bloody reasonable answer!
    I suppose not knowing why I'm stupid makes me angry.
    Myrr
    Myrr
    Members
    Members

Post by Myrr 4/9/2009, 12:42 pm

I don't make too many statements that can be right or wrong, and if I am making a statement that someone just disagrees with and they start insulting me for it, I usually say something that they can't argue against. or I just look at them with an angry face and then go naw I'm kidding
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 4/9/2009, 12:50 pm

As I said, I don't have the luxury of being scary. If people insult me, I'm defenceless as I cannot insult back nor can I reason or get
    an answer I can use logic to counter.
    I mean we had a discussion about China and as I stated that China doesn't pollute much compared to the world if you
    count CO2 per person, I got an answer from another "blame your mom for sleeping with too many"
    And I can only answer that it doesn't have anything to do with the case as I'm neither Chinese nor have a billion siblings,
    but what can I answer to "So what? Your mother still sleeps with too many" Gah it's so... illogical and I can't stand it.
    Sorry for my constant ranting.
    Myrr
    Myrr
    Members
    Members

Post by Myrr 4/9/2009, 1:04 pm

It's the rant section, you're fine.
    Yeah, some of the louder asian girls scare me so much..
    When people say that about my mother, I either use a killer comment "Wanna say that again?" but since you don't have the scare stuff, just tell them "Fine by me, my mother can do whatever she wants; won't affect me"
    or if someone goes "i slept with your mother last night" i usually say "Your loss." but that's mean to your mother. an alternative is "that's some nasty fetish you got there"
    Flair
    Flair
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 311

Post by Flair 4/9/2009, 1:05 pm

That's what this section of the forums is for Razz

Interesting topic.. how to deal with jerks... ignore them... toy with them... have fun while interacting with them.. take nothing they say seriously... stuff like that..

I am fairly strong, (modesty) so people usually don't mess with me... but sometimes they do.. and I take it lightly, knowing I could rearrange their face in an instant.

I am usually submissive, and respectful.. but when someone crosses the line, I fight back... HARD

The bold part is what you're interested in... It's hard giving advice Sad
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 4/9/2009, 1:09 pm

The problem for me is that I can't fight back and that annoys meEEEE!
    Flair
    Flair
    Members
    Members

Post by Flair 4/9/2009, 1:18 pm

Lol why not...just because you're short?

You don't need to be big in order to fight back (It helps a lot though, lol).. just use reason and rationality and you can make the other person seem stupid.

If that doesn't work, start working out.. go to the local YMCA fitness center, start small, gradually build up.
    Myrr
    Myrr
    Members
    Members

Post by Myrr 4/9/2009, 1:19 pm

Not everyone can ignore jerks. I just give em a lil stare and they'll stop, but a lot of people can't really ignore them. They'd have to find their own way to do so. I was really weak and overweight (slightly) in 6th grade or so. People made fun of me about my weight, my glasses, my crappy weirdo clothing, my extremely weird hair, and how quiet i was. I decided to just hold off my anger for a while which was not that good. I when bought one of those punching bag things that hang on the ceiling, and almost every day I would just go down and punch it, with a lot of footwork too. I just thought of it as a really weird way of releasing my anger. I was embarassed when peopel called me fat so I didn't eat much during lunch time, and at home during dinner my mom always makes chinese veggies. I got most of my weight due to inactivity and large school lunches.

After a while due to the approximately 1800 calorie per day intake and the constant exercise I started to thin down. In the beginner of summer between 6th and 7th grade I was still chubby-ish. Not like those really big kids who seep out of their clothing, just sorta like a slight double chin. Most people wouldn't call me fat but remember, I went to a super asian school full of lean kids.

I didn't realize I was losing weight at first but then one of my few friends came over and he saw how thinner I got. then I signed up for tae kwon do. Came back to 7th grade skinny lean and strong, with a green belt, which is after white yellow and orange. 10 days into the school year I did my first impulsive act to talk to a group of kids. After that I had a much easier time fitting in. By the time I went to high school I was a brown belt, which is under red and black. I started using Gatsby for my hair, grew my hair pretty long, bought clothes in H&M, etc. Now in my junior year I'm one of the most known people, with a black belt with brown stripes (it is really hard to get a black belt with red stripes), which is after black belt (not too difficult).

A single impulse helped me out.
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 4/9/2009, 1:36 pm

I don't think it's a good idea for a girl to do that...
    besides I'm in no health condition to excercise that heavily.
    Only thing I can do for extended periods of time is swimming.
    I don't get mocked for my height or looks, I get mocked for my
    answers in class, that's why I hate it.
    Flair
    Flair
    Members
    Members

Post by Flair 4/9/2009, 4:16 pm

In that case, you need to change schools or change teachers... A public school where people's opinions are not accepted is not worthy of having diversified children attending classes.

If it's about people making comments about your responses in class... ignore them.. it is not hard to ignore things.
    PapaSmurf
    PapaSmurf
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 78

Post by PapaSmurf 4/9/2009, 4:49 pm

Myrr basically summed up my life to this point pretty well so I won't get into it, minus the tae kwon do and add muay tai mind you.

But the best way if your getting mocked for your answers is either, not give a damn and do your best, or just be completley arrogant.

I can only reccomend having that self confidence to say stand up for yourself, thats what it comes down too, if you can stand up for yourself, you won't be mocked, and if you are mocked for your answers either play it off, which is really easy cause if you can't laugh at yourself the world will do it for you, or just be completly arrogant in your answer, because it's easier to convince others their wrong than to convince yourself your right Smile
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 4/9/2009, 4:57 pm

I can admit fault, I can admit that I suck, but I do not like unclear answers, that's all.
    Public schools are better than state schools in many ways, the teachers are pretty nice and
    overall I learn more than before. It's just that some students think it's offensive if I state something
    they don't like or disagree to.
    PapaSmurf
    PapaSmurf
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 78

Post by PapaSmurf 4/9/2009, 5:47 pm

Exactly, so say pardon my french, Freak em.
    Myrr
    Myrr
    Members
    Members

Post by Myrr 4/9/2009, 6:11 pm

You must go to a really mean school; the only real bullying is playful bullying where both sides laugh a bit, between friends or when one person does something incredibly stupid yet laughable. there's no locker shoving or real fighting. i admit there's some talking behind the back but barely any. You're 13, so I'm assuming you're somewhere in eigth or ninth grade? Usually high school is a lot more understanding and accepting different personalities and beliefs and perspectives, but that's only if you don't go to a bad high school in a poor metropolitian/urban area. if you're in middle school, try to break through that social boundary. if it doesn't work, try to break through during high school, it'll be a lot easier. the best thing to do though is to get it over with as soon as possible, because the earlier you get it over with the less you suffer.
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 4/9/2009, 6:44 pm

I'm in high school, escaped from the horror of middle school/elementary school. I'm quite fine at school, I just dislike
    people without logic.
    Flair
    Flair
    Members
    Members

Post by Flair 4/9/2009, 7:20 pm

Nothing wrong with that.. just learn to ignore/fight back and you'll be fine. You have to realize that jerks are everywhere and somehow need to find a method of dealing with them temporarily. Also, when someone says something bad.. "Do you have a problem with me?" usually gets the job done... putting them in the spotlight works well many times.
    Myrr
    Myrr
    Members
    Members

Post by Myrr 4/9/2009, 10:43 pm

you need to learn to love people without logic. Unless they are total disturbances. If they just think something is right and you know it's wrong, don't tell them. In my school, our school rank is very high. Having straight A's would put you somewhere in the top 200 people in the grade. Extreme competition. If I want to retain my rank as #29, I only reply to people who say "you're wrong, I'm right" to a "oh, i see." I then double check one more time my own answer, make sure I'm right. If I was right and he or she was wrong, forget it, I'm not telling him that, I'll let him have the happiness of "proving me wrong."

Yes it sounds very selfish, but that's pretty much how life goes when being competitive. You make one screw up and bam, you're down 20 ranks. There's exceptions to my harshness, but only for the few closest friends. I wouldn't want them to rise far only because of me, but I still do it.

But if you mean illogical people as in the people in Nexon Forums who go around saying "NEXON IS RETARDED, IT'S BEEN 9293523894 MONTHS ALREADY AND THEY HAVENT SAID A WORD ABOUT OPEN BETA!!!! LIARS!!!!," well I don't think you can copy what I do but what I do is talk in a very stumbled tone and a very weird accent and I say "well, let me tell you something. if you believe you are right, then go get proof (or go do something about it), and then keep it to yourself in a pointlessly overexcited vehemence of your own intelligence.

I guess it's because the way I say it is so frightening (sounds kind of like the Joker from batman speaking, though in an eerie tone and piercing stare and awkward body movement), and so weird, that people either get off that subject or just shut up.
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 5/9/2009, 8:52 am

Well it's disturbing that you get wrong in something you know is right ^_^ that's all. Our school is ranked quite high
    in my country, so it's not really bad here except for the people's opinions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 20/5/2024, 1:20 pm