RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

+2
PapaSmurf
SSBMFreak
6 posters

SSBMFreak's the life of a nub battle mage. :D

SSBMFreak
    SSBMFreak
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 15

SSBMFreak's the life of a nub battle mage. :D Empty SSBMFreak's the life of a nub battle mage. :D

Post by SSBMFreak 31/8/2009, 8:03 pm

This thread isn't to show how "pro" I am or how "l337" but to show my progress from a complete nub to possible something. This will start with my level 18 battle mage and I will frequently shoot screen shots and videos and add them to this thread. You guys will have the chance to both laugh at me maniacally and give me tips as you ridicule/help me. ^^

The first screenshots will come soon and possibly a video of an ordinary lizard run. Very Happy
    I will frequently update this post with the such(Assuming this forum has an edit button. :3)

And begin the ridiculing.. NOW!
    PapaSmurf
    PapaSmurf
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 78

SSBMFreak's the life of a nub battle mage. :D Empty Re: SSBMFreak's the life of a nub battle mage. :D

Post by PapaSmurf 31/8/2009, 9:02 pm

You fail, you will never succeed, your mother never loved you.... joke joke, Anyways if your playing on arad, lemme know, I have a level 30 I'd gladly help you on, and overall good luck, and be careful when you get into the sky behemoth stages they have one beast with ridiculous always super armor, and a confusion that makes your controls go backward, made me lose soooo many rev tokens.
    So saith your lord and savior, PapaSmurf
    SSBMFreak
    SSBMFreak
    Members
    Members

SSBMFreak's the life of a nub battle mage. :D Empty Re: SSBMFreak's the life of a nub battle mage. :D

Post by SSBMFreak 31/8/2009, 9:07 pm

PapaSmurf wrote:You fail, you will never succeed, your mother never loved you.... joke joke, Anyways if your playing on arad, lemme know, I have a level 30 I'd gladly help you on, and overall good luck, and be careful when you get into the sky behemoth stages they have one beast with ridiculous always super armor, and a confusion that makes your controls go backward, made me lose soooo many rev tokens.
    So saith your lord and savior, PapaSmurf
    Alright ty, Though I can probably get help from Shade's mech my ign is MageFreak. Feel free to add me. ^^
    I'm gonna be trying to get a level 18 lizard normal run up first then probably screenshots till something notable. Very Happy
    Flair
    Flair
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 311

Post by Flair 31/8/2009, 10:15 pm

Can't wait to see your first screenshots Smile

I also look forward to seeing many videos (PvP would be very nice *hint hint* *nudge nudge*)!

Good luck, I'll try to help along the way, although I doubt that will be possible since I have only experienced the DFO CBT, and have never bothered to register/install Arad Senki bounce
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 671

Post by Konishi 1/9/2009, 9:59 am

Ditto weird K, except I didn't play any XD
    SSBMFreak
    SSBMFreak
    Members
    Members

Post by SSBMFreak 1/9/2009, 9:44 pm

Well now here is teh lulz. Fraid I can't get a video out right now. I recorded a video that ended with me dying at the boss. :3
    However apparently I set the quality too high for my computer's specs and the video's quality is complete bs.

So I go back on to record another video. 2 minutes later.. Surprise buttsek- err maintenance! D:
    So all I can give you until arad is back up is a screenshot of me post failure. :3
    Meh post owned. D:

So this is a chance to purely make fun of me for failing a normal lizard run. Very Happy
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 796

Post by iReject 1/9/2009, 11:58 pm

Hahahaha, pure ownage indeed. But at least u never stop trying.
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 2/9/2009, 11:52 am

The kittybread almost said something baddie!
    Myrr
    Myrr
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 71

Post by Myrr 2/9/2009, 10:41 pm

You would just be someone who is a person who is proud of their work. that's good. but i'd ignore you
    but you're a freaking kitty bread
    so kudos!
    SSBMFreak
    SSBMFreak
    Members
    Members

Post by SSBMFreak 3/9/2009, 9:00 am

ty! Very Happy
    And it seems that the video quality problem only happens with settings lower than MPEG. O_o
    9 MB a second.. know a good compressor? Otherwise I can only record boss fights. D:
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 3/9/2009, 1:09 pm

Google is a good thing to use.
    SSBMFreak
    SSBMFreak
    Members
    Members

Post by SSBMFreak 3/9/2009, 2:35 pm

I found this link. Hopefully itll bring up soem good results. :3
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 3/9/2009, 2:36 pm

Good luck, fail and I will eat you kittybread!
    SSBMFreak
    SSBMFreak
    Members
    Members

Post by SSBMFreak 3/9/2009, 2:43 pm

Hmm oh hey I'm an idiot,
    Gives Konishi a slice of bread*
    Ow meh liver. D:
    Anyways I forgot I have a kickass laptop just laying around. If my mom didn't lend it out I can run arad on that. XD
    Myrr
    Myrr
    Members
    Members

Post by Myrr 3/9/2009, 4:40 pm

where's my bread huh?
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 3/9/2009, 6:04 pm

In the breadbox!
    Myrr
    Myrr
    Members
    Members

Post by Myrr 3/9/2009, 7:58 pm

where's my breadbox?!
    PapaSmurf
    PapaSmurf
    Members
    Members

Post by PapaSmurf 3/9/2009, 8:28 pm

Look in the mirror, your breadbox is right under your hips
    Myrr
    Myrr
    Members
    Members

Post by Myrr 3/9/2009, 9:21 pm

i see NOTHING Very Happy
    PapaSmurf
    PapaSmurf
    Members
    Members

Post by PapaSmurf 3/9/2009, 9:26 pm

then I feel bad for you, girls and guys alike both like ass Sad
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 4/9/2009, 10:21 am

PapaSmurf wrote:then I feel bad for you, girls and guys alike both like ass Sad
    ... what's so nice about that area? It's just dirty in sense that there's a lot of bacteria there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/5/2024, 12:34 pm