RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

+5
Bear
Master Cerberus
MaryKayBabi
Brentt
Blak Doxa
9 posters

CBT is behind us...What do you plan to do?

Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 610

CBT is behind us...What do you plan to do? Empty CBT is behind us...What do you plan to do?

Post by Blak Doxa 4/8/2009, 10:56 am

What will everyone do now that CBT is over?

Will you chill till OBT, try Arad Senki, or what?
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 556

CBT is behind us...What do you plan to do? Empty Re: CBT is behind us...What do you plan to do?

Post by Brentt 4/8/2009, 2:09 pm

I'll probably play a little Arad, but not as much.

Time will be passing by fast nowadays. My family and I are planning on moving and we've been doing these all day things. School is coming up soon so I have to get ready with all of that. We'll also be taking a mni vacation next week, so I'm happy about that.

From Nexon's little announcement with CB ending, it does say that it'll take a few weeks to fix the bugs they've gotten. I'm guessing that OB will come late August, early Sept.
    MaryKayBabi
    MaryKayBabi
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 37

CBT is behind us...What do you plan to do? Empty Re: CBT is behind us...What do you plan to do?

Post by MaryKayBabi 4/8/2009, 10:30 pm

I think I'll try Arad Senki. :') It's probarly simlair to the English version but, more experienced. And I don't mind trying a game in an another laugage even tho I kinda do. STEPS! Online, it can be in Traditional Chinese or can be in English but English one has some Chinese in it still. Smile
    Master Cerberus
    Master Cerberus
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 44

Post by Master Cerberus 5/8/2009, 10:29 am

Lol I will be focusing on my summer class and by the time thats done the game should be out Smile
    Bear
    Bear
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 45

Post by Bear 8/8/2009, 7:21 pm

definitely gonna chill until ob~
    Flair
    Flair
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 311

Post by Flair 8/8/2009, 9:12 pm

For the meantime, I'm going to hang out around the forum, try to make things a little more organized/overall better.. well... as much as I can. Unfortunately, I'm not a forum genius like Hung, but I'll try my best.

Anyways, I've been playing tennis regularly 2-3 hours a day.. Waiting for OBT
    Aislingi
    Aislingi
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 54

Post by Aislingi 16/8/2009, 1:44 pm

I play other mmo's with friends from my former WoW guild.
    Right now, we're playing Holy Beast Online while we wait for DFO and Dungeons and Dragons Online: Unlimited to go OBT.
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 671

Post by Konishi 16/8/2009, 6:55 pm

I lurk around on the forums... and elsewhere.
    Chozo
    Chozo
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 43

Post by Chozo 17/8/2009, 10:39 am

I lurk too. I'm just waiting for some type of announcement but I know Nexon sucks... so that may not happen...I just hope DnF doesn't end up like Kartrider. Till then I'm looking forward to the new S4 league patchign coming up on thursday.
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 671

Post by Konishi 17/8/2009, 10:41 am

Well I'm bored to heck, as my other hobby got destroyed T_T

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 15/5/2024, 11:31 pm