RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

+4
Brentt
SgtZombie
MaryKayBabi
iScottiexD
8 posters

Did Anyone Think KartRider was one of Nexon's Best Games?

iScottiexD
    iScottiexD
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 120

Did Anyone Think KartRider was one of Nexon's Best Games? Empty Did Anyone Think KartRider was one of Nexon's Best Games?

Post by iScottiexD 28/7/2009, 10:23 am

KartRider was the BOMB! i loved that game
    MaryKayBabi
    MaryKayBabi
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 37

Did Anyone Think KartRider was one of Nexon's Best Games? Empty Re: Did Anyone Think KartRider was one of Nexon's Best Games?

Post by MaryKayBabi 28/7/2009, 10:30 am

I think it was Nexon's second best one so far. Sugar Rush was the best. I love you cat But, both we're good games and I have a feeling this is too going to be a great game. cheers
    iScottiexD
    iScottiexD
    Members
    Members

Did Anyone Think KartRider was one of Nexon's Best Games? Empty Re: Did Anyone Think KartRider was one of Nexon's Best Games?

Post by iScottiexD 28/7/2009, 10:32 am

i had fun playing kDnF but too bad i cant understand it :'(
    SgtZombie
    SgtZombie
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 55

Post by SgtZombie 28/7/2009, 11:35 am

Meh KartRider had so many things wrong with it that I saw. I enjoy Maple and I have been waitinf for this game for about 3/4 years now since I can never get KDnF to work.
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 556

Post by Brentt 28/7/2009, 12:00 pm

Ohh, that game was the best.

Whenever I would play it, I would always burst out laughing. Blocking the other team in team mode, being in this one spot and throwing water balloons. There was this map that had the items close to the starting line, and I would always hope for that water balloon. If I got it, I would go in reverse for a few moments, and then I would throw it. I would almost always get everybody. I remember the most amount of times I did this in a row was about three.
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 610

Post by Blak Doxa 28/7/2009, 12:35 pm

Never played kart rider o.o...
    I always stuck with Combat Arms.
    Free
    Free
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 116

Post by Free 30/7/2009, 9:36 pm

Blak Doxa wrote:Never played kart rider o.o...
    I always stuck with Combat Arms.
    CA was good, still play that from time to time. Kart Rider was a good game too, from what I played anyways. I only played a few days of it before I quit and then now that I see it over again..I hear it was canceled because of hacker issues...so I hear. But yeah, I thought Kart Rider was a good game.
    iScottiexD
    iScottiexD
    Members
    Members

Post by iScottiexD 30/7/2009, 9:39 pm

ahh good times.
    Reuku
    Reuku
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 127

Post by Reuku 30/7/2009, 11:13 pm

if we are talking about nexon korea I would say Elsword, but in NA its Kartrider unless DFO takes its place if Nexon doesn't mess it up

HIJACKED BY ADMIN: I just notice your pet name. I love it...heheh why didnt i thought of that.
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 796

Post by iReject 30/7/2009, 11:14 pm

MapleStory is the BEST game. U can get MARRY!

Sarcastic off-
    Free
    Free
    Members
    Members

Post by Free 30/7/2009, 11:17 pm

iReject wrote:MapleStory is the BEST game. U can get MARRY!

Sarcastic off-
    I still disagree with that statement...sarcasm or not... <_< 
    Lol.
    iScottiexD
    iScottiexD
    Members
    Members

Post by iScottiexD 30/7/2009, 11:22 pm

i dont like the marrying part of maplestory. i only play maplestory private servers anyways. most of the PS are like 3 patches behind but still its better than regular Ms. and i only play low rate servers, so i dont lvl fast. BUT back on topic, KR > PS > MS > YU (incase you didnt get that, YU is YOU just two letters)
    Reuku
    Reuku
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 127

Post by Reuku 30/7/2009, 11:25 pm

Reuku wrote:
    HIJACKED BY ADMIN: I just notice your pet name. I love it...heheh why didnt i thought of that.

LMAOS Laughing

Cause I watched the movie 5 times, and have been using jokes from the movie till my friend got anoyed by it and started ranting...
    that was yesterday, and I have been telling the jokes since the movie came out What a Face
    Free
    Free
    Members
    Members

Post by Free 30/7/2009, 11:30 pm

The movie was ok to me anyways..I have a weird sense of humor at times. 
    iScottiexD
    iScottiexD
    Members
    Members

Post by iScottiexD 31/7/2009, 12:37 am

off topic... Cya

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17/5/2024, 1:54 am