RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

+7
Blak Doxa
Cross
Rako
Aura
VainHero
Brentt
iReject
11 posters

I think Dog are better then Cat. Here why..

Aooi
    Aooi
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 72

I think Dog are better then Cat. Here why.. - Page 3 Empty Re: I think Dog are better then Cat. Here why..

Post by Aooi 27/7/2009, 11:05 pm

iReject wrote:I think Dog are better then Cat. Here's why.. (this section is empty..so I'll take the virginity of this forum!) Cat are only good at catching mice, but let be for real here..who here like cats more then they love dog? Have you ever heard people call a cat "Man best friend"? Exactly, point taking!

I like chimpanzees.
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 671

I think Dog are better then Cat. Here why.. - Page 3 Empty Re: I think Dog are better then Cat. Here why..

Post by Konishi 11/8/2009, 5:27 am

For a person that hates heat, loves cuddly things and generally like feline animals...
    I'd stick with cats. Dogs are so much of a hassle to deal with. They need too much training
    and even with that they will stick lick your head off.
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 796

Post by iReject 11/8/2009, 7:30 am

What kind of owner give dog ticks. U can buy dog ticks colars. And dog dont have to be train. But yet they loved to be trains because they are smart and have the capability to learn.
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 11/8/2009, 7:32 am

Cats are stille tidier though. They like kittylitter and like cleaning after themselves.
    Dogs tend to... smell each others butt and sometimes even eat their own exrements.
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by iReject 11/8/2009, 7:37 am

It the way dog trying to find the right sex mate. But u never saw any cat on the show doing tricks nor news on tv show dog risk his/her life to save his master or his best friend animals or human. And when your cat can do this, then I'm impress: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvG6u8HenyM
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 11/8/2009, 7:51 am

I do not fancy pets just because they can do tricks or such. I just want to cuddle.
    + walking a dog 6am in the morning would make my schooldays a pain.
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by iReject 11/8/2009, 8:14 am

1. Dog tend to cuddle u and made u feel protective and secure. (depend on the personality and breed of the dog)
    2. Dog has many many different personality, u can find almost one of them that would match with anyone personality
    3. Dog that never been walked nor leash walk, etc tend to get obese which = a lazy but cute chubby dog that cuddle like a teddy BEAR <----
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 11/8/2009, 8:16 am

Dogs are not very tidy, and they still do their business at home if they can't go outside.
    I suppose if I get a dog, maybe AIBO is for me, but AIBO's aren't cuddly!
    Besides, I like how cats play around.
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by iReject 11/8/2009, 8:30 am

If u were locked in the house with no toilet. I think u will poop in your pant too. Dog can play too, they just play more agressive. But they still play
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 11/8/2009, 8:32 am

Even if you put a litter box for the dog, the dog won't use it T_T
    This discussion is going nowhere, as you clearly like dogs and I like cats.
    We just have our own preferences, dogs suit you better and cats suit me better.
    Actually, none suits me better as I'm allergic to fur haha.
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by iReject 11/8/2009, 8:33 am

I guess u fail then. lol
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 11/8/2009, 8:34 am

Aww you don't have to say it like that. Get a lion and see if she's more playfull.
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by iReject 11/8/2009, 8:35 am

Screw lion. U must not met my SeaDog yet. I recomend u read from topic 1 to last and find out what my SeaDog can do. Gtg to school, u r making me late! Gosh girls talk non-stop
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 11/8/2009, 8:36 am

iReject wrote:Screw lion. U must not met my SeaDog yet. I recomend u read from topic 1 to last and find out what my SeaDog can do. Gtg to school, u r making me late! Gosh girls talk non-stop
    Just me tehe. And I like sealions better!
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 610

Post by Blak Doxa 11/8/2009, 8:47 am

I think Dog are better then Cat. Here why.. - Page 3 Seabear

Seabear eat seadog.
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 11/8/2009, 9:39 am

I think Dog are better then Cat. Here why.. - Page 3 Sea_Lion_Pup
    Sealions are cuter!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26/4/2024, 7:49 am