RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

4 posters

Well then, nexon has gone (back) to "ubergreed" mode?

Colm
    Colm

Post Point : 12

Well then, nexon has gone (back) to "ubergreed" mode? Empty Well then, nexon has gone (back) to "ubergreed" mode?

Post by Colm 10/10/2009, 8:24 am

I honestly don't know what to do, I love playing the game, it's fun to hack my way through hoards of monsters and all, but all this talk on nexon messing the game up... I'm tempted to just stop playing until later, but then I wouldn't be able to gain more levels. I don't want to move to arad/DNF, because I don't know Japanese or Korean.

I honestly haven't a clue what to do.
    Gazoinks
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 11

Well then, nexon has gone (back) to "ubergreed" mode? Empty Re: Well then, nexon has gone (back) to "ubergreed" mode?

Post by Gazoinks 10/10/2009, 8:38 am

Well, I champion Arad since the Japanese doesn't hinder gameplay but seeing as you don't want to join it, just keep playing until you get bored. After that, don't force yourself to play anymore. Smile
    Colm
    Colm

Well then, nexon has gone (back) to "ubergreed" mode? Empty Re: Well then, nexon has gone (back) to "ubergreed" mode?

Post by Colm 10/10/2009, 9:14 am

I'm actually playing a different game, with DFO on the side to wait for updates on it. It's called grand chase, really fun, I just hoped DFO would be a nice side-game, in case I got bored of GC.
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 671

Post by Konishi 10/10/2009, 9:30 am

Grand chase is grindfest T_T
    So is US DFO.
    Colm
    Colm

Post by Colm 10/10/2009, 10:53 am

I play it for pvp, and for the different play-styles of the characters. Lass skill tree (AKA thief class becomes ninja class) is next, so yea, I'm gonna be playing that.
    Franitz
    Franitz
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 40

Post by Franitz 10/10/2009, 5:45 pm

Yeah I'm in the same boat. The game is just getting a little old, I still don't plan on quitting but dang its getting old. The only reason I stick by this game is because its a nice change of pace after playing World of Warcraft for four years.
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 671

Post by Konishi 10/10/2009, 7:18 pm

Grand chase... due ot my solo playstyle, and the fact I need 300 bolts for my 2nd job made me quit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26/4/2024, 5:59 pm