RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

4 posters

Idea for Main Page

Flair
    Flair
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 311

Idea for Main Page Empty Idea for Main Page

Post by Flair 4/9/2009, 9:20 pm

I think it would be nice if when we typed in MyDFO.net and pressed enter, a main page showed up instead of being directly sent to the forums. I think this would give us a chance to re-instate the chat-box as well as tell newcomers what MyDFO.Net is all about!

Here's a sample/idea of what I'm thinking of:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | MyDFO.Net |
    | Banner |
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ::Scrolling text (Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! etc.)::

Introductory text Introductory text Introductory text Introductory text Introductory text
    Introductory text Introductory text Introductory text Introductory text Introductory text

[FORUMS] [CHATBOX] [MEMBER LIST] [ETC]

ANNOUNCEMENTS (MYDFO.NET) ---------------------- ANNOUNCEMENTS (NEXON)

Gotta sleep, don't post until I'm back lol sorry! Will finish this in a bit!

Last edited by Flair on 5/9/2009, 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    PapaSmurf
    PapaSmurf
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 78

Idea for Main Page Empty Re: Idea for Main Page

Post by PapaSmurf 4/9/2009, 9:25 pm

Dosn't matter to me, if that happens im just going to copy and paste the forum address, so sounds good lets people who what were about, and lets those who wish use the chatbox, good job.
    Myrr
    Myrr
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 71

Post by Myrr 5/9/2009, 1:57 pm

The hosting service he used for this forum is a forum hosting service, the home page IS the forum. 
    Flair
    Flair
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 311

Post by Flair 5/9/2009, 2:00 pm

Hung was able to make the Chat box the homepage of the forum Razz I'm sure he can figure out how to make a simple version of this homepage.
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 796

Post by iReject 5/9/2009, 4:14 pm

U guys probably speaking of either the main portal. I coudl set up a whole portal of that whole pages u guys mention. It will however take lot of time consumsion

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26/4/2024, 4:05 am