RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

5 posters

9/2 Dungeon Fighter Online at Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) in Sea

Flair
    Flair
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 311

9/2 Dungeon Fighter Online at Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) in Sea Empty 9/2 Dungeon Fighter Online at Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) in Seattle!

Post by Flair 3/9/2009, 3:25 pm

DFO Demos! Presentations! Prizes! All in the City of Goodwill!

Nexon America is going to PAX and will feature Dungeon Fighter Online, alongside long-time Nexon America hit Combat Arms, and a preview of Nexon’s upcoming Dragon Nest.

The Nexon booth, number 122, will feature:

- Continual hands-on demos of Dungeon Fighter Online, Dragon Nest, and the brand new Combat Arms game mode, Quarantine.

9/2 Dungeon Fighter Online at Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) in Sea 005cB-3213c44e-ee16-4e6b-bee8-68e8fa8c21da 9/2 Dungeon Fighter Online at Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) in Sea 005cB-6d42e8ac-f872-4660-8518-e31a5334b7ba 9/2 Dungeon Fighter Online at Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) in Sea 005cB-a892bbb6-ab18-4612-b685-ab29c1fa32d8

- Daily giveaways, including Dungeon Fighter Online merchandise and a chance to win the brand new, un-released Alienware TactX (TM) keyboard and mouse.

9/2 Dungeon Fighter Online at Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) in Sea 005cB-30179738-e0c9-4df5-a336-d8e5444882d5 9/2 Dungeon Fighter Online at Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) in Sea 005cB-baaddb10-e8f3-4bc4-a86c-a92519809e57

- Dungeon Fighter Online game presentations (at 11 am and 4 pm daily) from COIN-OP Live hosts Robert Welkner and Hailey Bright.

9/2 Dungeon Fighter Online at Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) in Sea 005cB-e1fcab41-1595-4ab6-96b1-951b462c527f

And Nexon America will have the man who brought MapleStory to America Min Kim in person, sharing That Arcade Feeling at 1:30 pm on Saturday, September 5.

There will also be some very special Dungeon Fighter Online announcements, so keep checking back for updates, photos and features of our time at PAX.

- Arad High Council -

Source
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 671

9/2 Dungeon Fighter Online at Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) in Sea Empty Re: 9/2 Dungeon Fighter Online at Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) in Sea

Post by Konishi 3/9/2009, 6:02 pm

When is the game out?
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 796

9/2 Dungeon Fighter Online at Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) in Sea Empty Re: 9/2 Dungeon Fighter Online at Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) in Sea

Post by iReject 3/9/2009, 6:03 pm

When will DragonNest coming out?
    Flair
    Flair
    Members
    Members

Post by Flair 3/9/2009, 6:23 pm

They will *probably* announce when DFO will be in the Open Beta phase tomorrow during or after the PAX.

Skeptics say that dragon nest will be out late next year for NA
    Myrr
    Myrr
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 71

Post by Myrr 3/9/2009, 8:05 pm

Not that I'm going but where exactly is this thing?
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 796

Post by iReject 3/9/2009, 8:06 pm

At Nexon DnF page.
    Flair
    Flair
    Members
    Members

Post by Flair 3/9/2009, 8:40 pm

Washington State Convention & Trade Center
    800 Convention Place
    Seattle, WA 98101-2350
    Myrr
    Myrr
    Members
    Members

Post by Myrr 3/9/2009, 9:22 pm

well of cousre i'm not going, i live across usa
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 4/9/2009, 10:20 am

I live over the ocean.
    Flair
    Flair
    Members
    Members

Post by Flair 4/9/2009, 11:04 am

I wouldn't go unless I lived right next door to it and the registration was free... I'm not that involved with gaming ;P
    Myrr
    Myrr
    Members
    Members

Post by Myrr 4/9/2009, 12:14 pm

Neither am I, I've never gone to any kind of gaming convention or anything, and I only went to one anime convention in Japan since my dad's company supports shonen jump. I'm chinese but he has companies in korea china and japan. apparantly they just invited us. it was really boring though, i just like went around getting signatures of people like oh! great and then watch random faved clips of random animes.
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 4/9/2009, 12:29 pm

Local events = I'm extremely inactive.
    Free concerts: count me out
    Gathering partys: count me out
    After school feast: count me out
    Move nights: count me out
    Mostly because my parents won't allow me though... but it's not like I want to convince them to let me.
    Myrr
    Myrr
    Members
    Members

Post by Myrr 4/9/2009, 12:36 pm

Local events: I don't have many local events, I kind of live in a rich non-hick/redneck rural area (though they say it's more like farmland there's a few farmfields but mostly houses close together and a very nice scenery and lots of trees, sort of a cross between urban and rural. So there are like 2 events a year.

Free concerts: Nah, they usually suck. I love going to asian concerts though, I went to 5 korean/japanese concerts last year.

Gathering Parties: Asian fest.

After school feast: we don't have these, just dances

Move nights: what's this o_o

My parents are a bit lenient since I satisfy them with my schoolwork already.
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 4/9/2009, 12:40 pm

Movie nights* sorry.
    My parents want me to get a A/A+ average... whom I already have, but they still don't want me to be
    affected by "bad" people. *sigh* It's not like I'm interested in most of those things, but sometimes
    I do get a bit lonely, so a movie night or some co-work homework time would make me a bit happier.
    Albeit it doesn't work too much considering I live 2 hours away from most of my classmates.
    Myrr
    Myrr
    Members
    Members

Post by Myrr 4/9/2009, 12:44 pm

Lol, if you're ever involved in breakdancers or bboyers we're the "bad people" whom asian parents don't want their kids to be associated with, but then they go head over heels on how we can completely prove them wrong by being nice and efficient gentlemen with high levels of study.

Though the nice gentlemen part is sometimes an act. I'm pretty nice so I'm not really acting, I just don't ever say anything insulting at all.
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 4/9/2009, 1:01 pm

I'm just annoyed that the fact that I'm not very social means that I'm always the last one to be picked for groups, I have
    to wait for my teacher to insert me somewhere if we're doing group works, and if people can pick their places, I'm usually
    left with no side person.
    Sometimes it feels like being an enemy of the people ^^"
    Myrr
    Myrr
    Members
    Members

Post by Myrr 4/9/2009, 1:04 pm

Be a little impulsive, after the FIRST time you ask to be in a group it's much easier to go into that same group every single time.
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 4/9/2009, 1:06 pm

I'm mute.Well at least I never dare to speak to people. I only answer questions or hold presantations, but
    I can never get into a conversation.
    Myrr
    Myrr
    Members
    Members

Post by Myrr 4/9/2009, 1:07 pm

I was like that in 7th grade. I just slapped myself a million times and then went up to a group and asked if I can join.

Most people who have problems with fitting in just need a single push and the rest is downhill
    PapaSmurf
    PapaSmurf
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 78

Post by PapaSmurf 4/9/2009, 1:08 pm

Yea, I used to be like that in public school, but just be open and friendly, you won't have any problems past that trust me Smile
    And I live down in scarborough so im a city boy lol.
    But yea for the group thing asking is always best, and it puts you out there, shows you have confidence Smile
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 4/9/2009, 1:13 pm

I have tried. People won't mind if I stay in the group, but it's not like I talk to them nor them talk to me so it's pointless.
    PapaSmurf
    PapaSmurf
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 78

Post by PapaSmurf 4/9/2009, 1:15 pm

Thats what im saying, You gotta put the effort in, and probbaly start the conversation, just talk about the project your in the group for, or a generic topic like music or something always works.
    Flair
    Flair
    Members
    Members

Post by Flair 4/9/2009, 1:15 pm

Find someone that's interested in something you are... it might be hard but if you can, you'll find a person you can always talk to :p
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 4/9/2009, 1:19 pm

I can't talk about anything beside school stuff.
    Music: I hate most types of loud music.
    Clothes: As you probably know, I'm a bit freakish in that area.
    TV: I don't watch >_<
    Movies: I don't watch o_o
    so... very few generic topics I have o.o;;
    Can only ask stuff like... "what did you do yesterday?" "anything happening lately?"
    Flair
    Flair
    Members
    Members

Post by Flair 4/9/2009, 1:24 pm

"So you play the piano? What can you play? What type of music do you like? I prefer instrumentals.."

I don't know.. stuff like that.. you can talk about music, talk about yourself.. but try to make the other person talk more, then keep asking questions/wait for something they say that interests you/give them something else to talk about, get them interested in your life/interests...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26/4/2024, 10:17 am