RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

5 posters

Voting, what music genre are you listening to?

Poll

What music genre do you listen to?

[ 2 ]
    Voting, what music genre are you listening to? Bar_left11%Voting, what music genre are you listening to? Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Voting, what music genre are you listening to? Bar_left11%Voting, what music genre are you listening to? Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Voting, what music genre are you listening to? Bar_left22%Voting, what music genre are you listening to? Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Voting, what music genre are you listening to? Bar_left6%Voting, what music genre are you listening to? Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Voting, what music genre are you listening to? Bar_left0%Voting, what music genre are you listening to? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Voting, what music genre are you listening to? Bar_left6%Voting, what music genre are you listening to? Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Voting, what music genre are you listening to? Bar_left0%Voting, what music genre are you listening to? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 3 ]
    Voting, what music genre are you listening to? Bar_left17%Voting, what music genre are you listening to? Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Voting, what music genre are you listening to? Bar_left10%Voting, what music genre are you listening to? Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 18
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 671

Voting, what music genre are you listening to? Empty Voting, what music genre are you listening to?

Post by Konishi 11/8/2009, 12:06 pm

I have nothing to do, so I just wanted to check the community's taste of music.
    Flair
    Flair
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 311

Voting, what music genre are you listening to? Empty Re: Voting, what music genre are you listening to?

Post by Flair 11/8/2009, 1:02 pm

This is probably the hardest question to answer, because I don't know what genre I listen to.. I put Pop, Hip Hop, and R&B, because I listen to that type often.. Also, I listen to Indian music often...
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 556

Voting, what music genre are you listening to? Empty Re: Voting, what music genre are you listening to?

Post by Brentt 11/8/2009, 2:36 pm

Pop. It's practically the most popular genre.

Techno, before I would be obsessed with it, but that was just a phase. It's okay now, but I rarely listen to it nowadays.

Hip Hop, that's a pretty cool genre.

Raggae, well, Hispanic + Raggae = perfect match. The beat is really nice, too, in most songs.

R&B, great to listen to this after all that wildness.
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 11/8/2009, 3:43 pm

Hip hop is the dominating genre ._.
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 11/8/2009, 5:09 pm

We all have opinions. ~
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 11/8/2009, 5:16 pm

Yeah... but sometimes I think other's opinions are bad!
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 796

Post by iReject 11/8/2009, 6:36 pm

That is why u're growing to be a dictator one day. On-topic: I loves all classes of music. Music is a powerful sources of communication
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 11/8/2009, 8:21 pm

iReject wrote:That is why u're growing to be a dictator one day. On-topic: I loves all classes of music. Music is a powerful sources of communication
    If I became a dictator, the world wouldn't evolve nor devolve haha. I'm too indecisive.
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 11/8/2009, 8:22 pm

I've never cared and never will care for jazz. I simply hate it.

:D
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 11/8/2009, 8:48 pm

Jazz is too saxy, it kind of screams in the ear. I'm still an instrumental type person.
    Ikuya
    Ikuya
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 23

Post by Ikuya 27/8/2009, 5:36 pm

Konishi wrote:Jazz is too saxy, it kind of screams in the ear. I'm still an instrumental type person.
    Lol if you think that screams in your ear then listen to some hardcore metal, where it really screams
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 27/8/2009, 6:34 pm

Not defined as music! XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26/4/2024, 6:08 pm