RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

4 posters

Registering New Members

Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 610

Registering New Members Empty Registering New Members

Post by Blak Doxa 27/7/2009, 5:00 pm

Is there a way that you can change the register page?
    My point is that we should include a bit in there that new members should write their first post
    in the introduction section of the Off-Topic forum.
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 556

Registering New Members Empty Re: Registering New Members

Post by Brentt 27/7/2009, 5:02 pm

I don't think you can change the registration form.

But instead (if Hung can do this), Hung should send out a PM to new members to courage them to make an intro thread.
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 796

Post by iReject 27/7/2009, 5:03 pm

U mean setting the requirement that they should introduce themself to the community?I can send them automatically PM and encourage them to yes. Write me an introductory message guys.
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 27/7/2009, 5:15 pm

Hi there and welcome to MyDFO! First, thank you for registering and helping expand our community. Second, MyDFO offers you many activites to participate in. There are forums about Nexon's newest game, Dungeon Fighter Online. We also currently have forums to help you search for a guild and help you search for members if you're a guild leader. If you ever get tired of talking about the game, no problem. We have forums where you can talk about anything in general, other than Dungeon Fighter Online.

To get started, head to the Intro & Departure forum to make your introduction to the community. In no time, you'll be soon talking to other members and the staff.

Again, thank you for registering to MyDFO.net.

How's that? If you want to copy and paste everything (including the link to the Intro & Departure forum, you can just edit or quote my post and simple copy my message.
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 610

Post by Blak Doxa 27/7/2009, 5:27 pm

Brentt wrote:Hi there and welcome to MyDFO! First, thank you for registering and helping expand our community. Second, MyDFO offers you many activites to participate in. There are forums about Nexon's newest game, Dungeon Fighter Online. We also currently have forums to help you search for a guild and help you search for members if you're a guild leader. If you ever get tired of talking about the game, no problem. We have forums where you can talk about anything in general, other than Dungeon Fighter Online.

To get started, head to the Intro & Departure forum to make your introduction to the community. In no time, you'll be soon talking to other members and the staff.

Again, thank you for registering to MyDFO.net.

How's that? If you want to copy and paste everything (including the link to the Intro & Departure forum, you can just edit or quote my post and simple copy my message.
    Hung maybe you could add your personal touch in there. That could be a key deciding factor as well to know that the admins and mods are friendly as well.
    lonelyazn
    lonelyazn
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 170

Post by lonelyazn 27/7/2009, 8:18 pm

Brentt is a co-admin so it should be find, iReject has a good amount of things he needs to get done around here. Also, it is necessarily required for them to introduce themselves, but it is good to get to know people if they like to make a post.
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 27/7/2009, 8:20 pm

lonelyazn wrote:Brentt is a co-admin so it should be find, iReject has a good amount of things he needs to get done around here. Also, it is necessarily required for them to introduce themselves, but it is good to get to know people if they like to make a post.
    And Hung always asks for others to do things like what I just did because he's not perfect with the English language.
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 796

Post by iReject 27/7/2009, 8:21 pm

Brentt wrote:
    lonelyazn wrote:Brentt is a co-admin so it should be find, iReject has a good amount of things he needs to get done around here. Also, it is necessarily required for them to introduce themselves, but it is good to get to know people if they like to make a post.
    And Hung always asks for others to do things like what I just did because he's not perfect with the English language.
    That's the only flaws about me. But i can alway improve!
    lonelyazn
    lonelyazn
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 170

Post by lonelyazn 27/7/2009, 8:22 pm

Yep, so it is just fine to help him to unload some of the work he has to do around here. It is a good message to send to new members.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26/4/2024, 12:13 pm