RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

5 posters

[Limited Offers] Make MORE money!

iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 796

[Limited Offers] Make MORE money! Empty [Limited Offers] Make MORE money!

Post by iReject 27/7/2009, 12:33 pm

Beginning August 12 to December 21 you will get 15% more gold if you sold an item. Let say if you sold an items for 100gold, you will receive the 100g from your buyer and then add another 15% gold value from your Admin.

So if 10000g * 15% = 1500gold, you will get 1500g more from your Admin free!

Last edited by iReject on 27/7/2009, 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lonelyazn
    lonelyazn
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 170

[Limited Offers] Make MORE money! Empty Re: [Limited Offers] Make MORE money!

Post by lonelyazn 27/7/2009, 2:41 pm

You said that 10000g * 15% = 15 gold its 1500 gold.
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 556

Post by Brentt 27/7/2009, 2:44 pm

I'll be looking forward to the offer.

Such a generous idea.
    lonelyazn
    lonelyazn
    Members
    Members

Post by lonelyazn 27/7/2009, 2:46 pm

It is a generous idea, lets just make sure no one tries to abuse this system when new members find out about this. Also, I am surprised you already put a start date to the offer and open beta is not announced yet I believe. Either way I suppose you will just edit it once we know the date of OBT.
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by iReject 27/7/2009, 2:49 pm

yea, i will need to do that once everything situated
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 27/7/2009, 2:52 pm

Or Hung, on the starting date you can just type in something like "Once Open Beta starts to December 21st".
    lonelyazn
    lonelyazn
    Members
    Members

Post by lonelyazn 27/7/2009, 2:56 pm

That will work, however who knows when OBT will start and it will shorten the time length say it won't start till September and therefore about a month of the offer is gone. We have to adjust it if we want to keep it longer or just leave it set at December 21st even though the offer time is shortened.
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 27/7/2009, 2:58 pm

lonelyazn wrote:That will work, however who knows when OBT will start and it will shorten the time length say it won't start till September and therefore about a month of the offer is gone. We have to adjust it if we want to keep it longer or just leave it set at December 21st even though the offer time is shortened.
    I'm thinking of that as a "save" for Hung.

It'll be less work for him. Anyways, the offer doesn't have to be as long as Hung just said.
    lonelyazn
    lonelyazn
    Members
    Members

Post by lonelyazn 27/7/2009, 3:01 pm

I know, however his intention is to have a decent length to gather more people and just more time to people to use this forum. The shorter the time offer it may not attract people, but it is all up to iReject on how long he wants it. He could just create the time from "The offer will begin when open beta testing starts and will continue on for 3 (4 or however long iReject wants) months."
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 27/7/2009, 3:04 pm

I guess. I mean, you seem to be speaking for Hung and he hasn't even said how he feels about a shorter time if he puts "Open Beta" as the starting date and OB starts later than September 12th.

But whatever. I was just makign a suggestion.
    lonelyazn
    lonelyazn
    Members
    Members

Post by lonelyazn 27/7/2009, 4:19 pm

So was I, and I wasn't speaking for him as I said it is up to him for how long he wants to run the offer. I am not demanding him to change it just suggesting that already posting a date when there is no confirmed date of OBT is hasty, and also having him think about how long he wants to run it instead of just having a set date have it a set length of time.
    iReject
    iReject
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by iReject 27/7/2009, 4:21 pm

The days i stated is confirm. I need time to get use of the game and time to farm for money. Can't start giving the offer right away when game start.
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 27/7/2009, 4:27 pm

iReject wrote:The days i stated is confirm. I need time to get use of the game and time to farm for money. Can't start giving the offer right away when game start.
    I can help donate a few amont of gold every once in a while.
    lonelyazn
    lonelyazn
    Members
    Members

Post by lonelyazn 27/7/2009, 4:30 pm

Alright, we'll try to help unload some of the stress and work in getting money from you, I am sure a few of us will be getting plenty of extra cash.
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 610

Post by Blak Doxa 27/7/2009, 4:39 pm

I already noted that I will donate, too.
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Brentt 27/7/2009, 4:42 pm

Blak Doxa wrote:I already noted that I will donate, too.
    I was thinking of that while I was typing on my past reply that I would donate some gold, too.

The more the better.
    lonelyazn
    lonelyazn
    Members
    Members

Post by lonelyazn 27/7/2009, 4:49 pm

Yeah so far we have 3 people to help iReject get money for this offer, do not think it will be too bad unless we get a big jump in members that got attracted to the offer.
    Wave
    Wave
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 37

Post by Wave 28/7/2009, 1:36 pm

I'll do what I can to help as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28/4/2024, 6:58 pm