RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

+40
HollowSurv
ineedsomeawsers
gironatsu
token686
troven
Ring
berserkpot
element605
herborist
TurelAzure
chen020226310
jackvoodoo
AnjiMito
BowNoob
Gazoinks
Konishi
jwilder
HeliosXII
HellFist
StalinRuSH
Autumne
firebadbobb
CookieMonste
PapaSmurf
Shadowkoun
Ramrok
Chozo
Flair
Reuku
MaryKayBabi
Aooi
iScottiexD
iReject
Vvnv
lonelyazn
Blak Doxa
Cross
Rako
Camellia
Brentt
44 posters

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki

Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 671

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 6 Empty Re: How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki

Post by Konishi 4/10/2009, 9:06 am

Japanese yay =3
    jwilder

Post Point : 2

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 6 Empty Re: How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki

Post by jwilder 4/10/2009, 11:19 am

everytime i get to character select screen it won't let me type in the name anyone else have that problem????
    Gazoinks
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 11

Post by Gazoinks 9/10/2009, 7:54 pm

Yeah, I had that problem. If there's a 2 in the error text it means you've already made 2 characters that day. If not, then try different names.
    BowNoob

Post Point : 7

Post by BowNoob 9/10/2009, 8:36 pm

jwilder wrote:everytime i get to character select screen it won't let me type in the name anyone else have that problem????

I have a similar problem, except none of the writing is in Japanese. It's all just blank boxes. I currently have the East Asian Language pack installed, with the language version of the non-Unicode programs in Korean, and I'm playing in Canada.

If I have to change my language version of the non-Unicode programs to Japanese, how would I accomplish this?

Thanks in advance Very Happy
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 9/10/2009, 8:48 pm

I just changed regional settings to Japanese, and remember to adjust your time to be the same as the Arad server (they enforce jap time)
    before you try to play.
    BowNoob

Post by BowNoob 9/10/2009, 9:38 pm

Okay, I'll try that out

Edit: I tried changing the system locale, but Internet Explorer would not open. I think I might have to do the VNS setting, but I live in Canada.

Last edited by BowNoob on 9/10/2009, 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated issue)
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 10/10/2009, 5:29 am

Papysmurf lives in Canada, and he doesn't need vpn to play Arad for some reason.
    Anyway, make sure you got a working proxy o_o
    BowNoob

Post by BowNoob 10/10/2009, 12:17 pm

Okay, I'll add a working proxy, but I doubt that'll solve the issue with no Japanese text appearing. -Still has hope-

Edit: There is still no text appearing in any of the boxes that should have text. I can't type anything into the boxes either.

Last edited by BowNoob on 10/10/2009, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated issues)
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 10/10/2009, 7:19 pm

BowNoob wrote:Okay, I'll add a working proxy, but I doubt that'll solve the issue with no Japanese text appearing. -Still has hope-

Edit: There is still no text appearing in any of the boxes that should have text. I can't type anything into the boxes either.
    That's quite odd considering I never installed any language pack and yet japanese text appear on my screen.
    Try updating windows or something.
    BowNoob

Post by BowNoob 10/10/2009, 10:43 pm

I have Windows Media Center Service Pack 3... I don't think there are any more updates after that.
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 11/10/2009, 5:09 am

Then I got no idea why your computer can't read Japanese text =S
    BowNoob

Post by BowNoob 11/10/2009, 10:56 am

I'm going to try something different; hopefully it'll work.
    AnjiMito
    AnjiMito

Post by AnjiMito 13/10/2009, 7:14 am

The game is patching ridiculously slow, but my internet is decent.
    I don't understand.
    HeliosXII
    HeliosXII
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 13

Post by HeliosXII 13/10/2009, 8:29 am

AnjiMito wrote:The game is patching ridiculously slow, but my internet is decent.
    I don't understand.
    That's normal when you're playing a foreign game. I have a 16mb/s internet connection but never even managed 300kb/s downloading kDNF.
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 13/10/2009, 1:28 pm

AnjiMito wrote:The game is patching ridiculously slow, but my internet is decent.
    I don't understand.
    Try using a Japanese VPN to patch. For some reason arad gives the lowest priority to foreign ips, so I had terrible patch time
    when I didn't use my japanese VPN.
    AnjiMito
    AnjiMito

Post by AnjiMito 13/10/2009, 8:17 pm

How to Download, Install, Register for, and Start Arad Senki - Page 6 ScreenShot1013_191535897
    What?
    jackvoodoo

Post Point : 3

Post by jackvoodoo 14/10/2009, 9:03 am

hello, I was following this guide and I have a question. I registered and downloaded the game and the vpn and such, but when I press Game Start, nothing happens. The game didn't start up or anything, I noticed that the VPN icon at my tray blinked a couple of times, but nothing happens. Anyone know the problem?
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 14/10/2009, 9:47 am

jackvoodoo wrote:hello, I was following this guide and I have a question. I registered and downloaded the game and the vpn and such, but when I press Game Start, nothing happens. The game didn't start up or anything, I noticed that the VPN icon at my tray blinked a couple of times, but nothing happens. Anyone know the problem?
    Set your regional settings to japanese and your time to japanese server time.
    Also maybe try using other internet browsers like chrome, firefox or iexplorer.
    And Anjimito, I think that's the "your area is not in the service area" message. Maybe you set your vpn wrong.
    chen020226310
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 10

Post by chen020226310 16/10/2009, 1:51 pm

Hi there everyone.....i have been playing Jdfo for like 2 days and it all worked out fine when i was following the steps.First of all, thx for the post it really helped..
    THis moring, when i tried to connect to the vpn, it just fails..i can not connect to the vpn at all and i was doing the same thing i did yesterday which worked perfectly fine....so ..anyone have any idea...*sigh*
    Konishi
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi 16/10/2009, 2:11 pm

chen020226310 wrote:Hi there everyone.....i have been playing Jdfo for like 2 days and it all worked out fine when i was following the steps.First of all, thx for the post it really helped..
    THis moring, when i tried to connect to the vpn, it just fails..i can not connect to the vpn at all and i was doing the same thing i did yesterday which worked perfectly fine....so ..anyone have any idea...*sigh*
    Perhaps the VPN service is down atm, try again later or find an alternate VPN.
    chen020226310
    Members
    Members

Post by chen020226310 16/10/2009, 3:36 pm

alrit.thx for replying
    maybe is Saturday 。。so they are just so so besy...
    jackvoodoo

Post by jackvoodoo 16/10/2009, 4:15 pm

I was using Firefox and the game wouldn't start. I used Explorer and it started, so thanks!

I guess there is no way around the VPN? I noticed the lag, which is not surprising. Anyway, which server do you guys play on and what time do you play on Arad? I am on the east coast, just thought it would be cool to play with some English speaking people. My only in-game character right now is BashNSmash, a priest.
    chen020226310
    Members
    Members

Post by chen020226310 16/10/2009, 4:26 pm

Well.. the only reason i went through all the touble is to try out the female gunner...now the vpn is just making me mad cos i can not connect to it...
    my ing is JustSoUnO
    if u wanna add me go ahead, i'd like to chat in game since i have no idea wat are the others saying....
    chen020226310
    Members
    Members

Post by chen020226310 16/10/2009, 4:28 pm

jackvoodoo wrote:I was using Firefox and the game wouldn't start. I used Explorer and it started, so thanks!

I guess there is no way around the VPN? I noticed the lag, which is not surprising. Anyway, which server do you guys play on and what time do you play on Arad? I am on the east coast, just thought it would be cool to play with some English speaking people. My only in-game character right now is BashNSmash, a priest.

hey, did you get connected with the vpn ?cos i can not connect with it....any idea?
    im using the one that is in the first post.or u have other free vpns?please reply
    jackvoodoo

Post by jackvoodoo 16/10/2009, 4:35 pm

I didn't try to connect without a VPN, but I am using the one from the first post.

Current date/time is 28/3/2024, 6:42 pm