Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

im stuck with crusader at the moment

Nocturnalist
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 16

im stuck with crusader at the moment

Post by Nocturnalist on 22/10/2009, 1:41 pm

im trying lvl up my lvl 22 crusader and things are running a bit slow becuase i have no items that regain my HP and MP.so i end dieing and using fortune coins early.so should i go back redo quest and stack up on those items?

(another thing)im getting to vest i noticed im missing a lot against monsters is that because of my low level.help me out if you can folks plz (>.<)
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 671

Re: im stuck with crusader at the moment

Post by Konishi on 22/10/2009, 4:02 pm

In Vestibule certain rooms are dark, you need to hit a switch 7 times to light up the room or else you will miss like 90% of the time.
    Nightvision kargels will try to shut off the lights though, so be carefull.
    lv 22, 23 and 24 are pain as far as I know, maybe not as much 24 due to floating castle, but anyway, crusaders as far as I know aren't really great soloers or am I wrong on that?
    Nocturnalist
    Members
    Members

Post by Nocturnalist on 22/10/2009, 4:12 pm

Konishi wrote:In Vestibule certain rooms are dark, you need to hit a switch 7 times to light up the room or else you will miss like 90% of the time.
    Nightvision kargels will try to shut off the lights though, so be carefull.
    lv 22, 23 and 24 are pain as far as I know, maybe not as much 24 due to floating castle, but anyway, crusaders as far as I know aren't really great soloers or am I wrong on that?
    so far ive been solo-ing so far and i haven't had any problems till i ran out of items...
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi on 22/10/2009, 5:27 pm

I soloed from 0 to 35 and I got like 200 more pots in my bag. I never buy potions or something like that...
    as I hardly get damaged too much in dungeon runs. However, crusaders are buffers/healers. It would kind of
    destroy the point to solo with a crusader...
    Nocturnalist
    Members
    Members

Post by Nocturnalist on 22/10/2009, 6:05 pm

Konishi wrote:I soloed from 0 to 35 and I got like 200 more pots in my bag. I never buy potions or something like that...
    as I hardly get damaged too much in dungeon runs. However, crusaders are buffers/healers. It would kind of

well the thing is im trying out this battle crusader type.maybe i should start over lol i dont mind
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Konishi on 22/10/2009, 7:48 pm

Nocturnalist wrote:
    Konishi wrote:I soloed from 0 to 35 and I got like 200 more pots in my bag. I never buy potions or something like that...

well the thing is im trying out this battle crusader type.maybe i should start over lol i dont mind
    The fact that there are crusaders pvping means th ere are pvp oriented solo crusaders, try your own build =o
    Oh and if you want to play without items, play safely, save faries if you don't need them etc, and against
    bosses, find blindspots such as right over or under heaven expeller, or inside gold platoni.
    Nocturnalist
    Members
    Members

Post by Nocturnalist on 22/10/2009, 8:08 pm

Konishi wrote:
    Nocturnalist wrote:

The fact that there are crusaders pvping means th ere are pvp oriented solo crusaders, try your own build =o
    Oh and if you want to play without items, play safely, save faries if you don't need them etc, and against
    bosses, find blindspots such as right over or under heaven expeller, or inside gold platoni.

ill keep that in mind, ^^ thank you.Fairies are the business at times.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16/12/2018, 8:02 am