Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

    Help me make the final choice.

    Share
    avatar
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

    Post Point : 671
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2009-08-10
    Age : 23
    Location : Proxy network around the globe.

    Help me make the final choice.

    Post by Konishi on 16/8/2009, 9:04 am

    So... I'm stuck between Elementalist and Witch.
    I'm not sure which one to choose, so this is what I know so far.
    Witch: Unpredictable attack results, high manouverability, decent in both PVP and PVE
    and carrying a big broomstick.

    Elementalist: Flashy spells, good AOE and PVE capabilities.
    I'm not really sure what to choose, and I don't know enough info on Elementalists,
    especially the PVP factor of them.
    avatar
    Chozo
    Members
    Members

    Post Point : 43
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-08-09

    Re: Help me make the final choice.

    Post by Chozo on 16/8/2009, 11:55 am

    Just make both? Though you will find more elementalist in pvp than witches. Witches are kinda meh for pvp. Sorta rare. You'd probably have more fun making a witch first though. You could try playing arad and testing them both out before OB.
    avatar
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

    Post Point : 610
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2009-07-23
    Age : 27
    Location : Apparent void of the future

    Re: Help me make the final choice.

    Post by Blak Doxa on 16/8/2009, 2:27 pm

    Chozo wrote:Just make both? Though you will find more elementalist in pvp than witches. Witches are kinda meh for pvp. Sorta rare. You'd probably have more fun making a witch first though. You could try playing arad and testing them both out before OB.
    ^^^ Best choice ftw
    avatar
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

    Post Point : 671
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2009-08-10
    Age : 23
    Location : Proxy network around the globe.

    Re: Help me make the final choice.

    Post by Konishi on 16/8/2009, 6:53 pm

    I don't have that much time, I will make 1 char and stick to it.
    avatar
    Descolado
    Members
    Members

    Post Point : 19
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-08-12
    Age : 24
    Location : Texas

    Re: Help me make the final choice.

    Post by Descolado on 16/8/2009, 10:11 pm

    I'd say witch...mostly because thats what im going to be.
    avatar
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

    Post Point : 671
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2009-08-10
    Age : 23
    Location : Proxy network around the globe.

    Re: Help me make the final choice.

    Post by Konishi on 17/8/2009, 6:25 am

    I'm not sure... what's better for PVP actually >_> as far as I know Elementalists are great pve.
    avatar
    Flair
    Members
    Members

    Post Point : 311
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2009-07-27
    Age : 25
    Location : Tennis court

    Re: Help me make the final choice.

    Post by Flair on 17/8/2009, 9:52 am

    Short videos showing their skills:
    Elementalist:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2v6kHL_fsU&feature=related

    Witch:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfVbjbWwPJ4&feature=related


    Now that I think of it.. I think Witches may have a bigger variety of AoEs.

    Regardless, I think Elementalists are fairly good in PvP, maybe better than witches.

    Basically, if you want to play something unique/weird go with witch.
    If you want something straight-forward, good at both PvE and PvP, go with Elementalist.
    avatar
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

    Post Point : 671
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2009-08-10
    Age : 23
    Location : Proxy network around the globe.

    Re: Help me make the final choice.

    Post by Konishi on 17/8/2009, 10:27 am

    KStyler wrote:Short videos showing their skills:
    Elementalist:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2v6kHL_fsU&feature=related

    Witch:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfVbjbWwPJ4&feature=related


    Now that I think of it.. I think Witches may have a bigger variety of AoEs.

    Regardless, I think Elementalists are fairly good in PvP, maybe better than witches.

    Basically, if you want to play something unique/weird go with witch.
    If you want something straight-forward, good at both PvE and PvP, go with Elementalist.
    Then elementalist it is, I'm bad with random factors. I tend to be unlucky ^_^
    And I want to be usefull o.o;;
    Besides, I'm more of the turtlish player (slow) so... Maybe a fast moving char like witch isn't for me.
    avatar
    Unknownkid
    Members
    Members

    Post Point : 12
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-08-14

    Re: Help me make the final choice.

    Post by Unknownkid on 18/8/2009, 12:54 am

    Not to be rude, but what do you mean you do have enough/much time? I mean by the time you run of fatigue, you can be remaking your second mage character and decide switch one will be your main.
    avatar
    Flair
    Members
    Members

    Post Point : 311
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2009-07-27
    Age : 25
    Location : Tennis court

    Re: Help me make the final choice.

    Post by Flair on 18/8/2009, 10:49 am

    Remaking a character (Esp. the same type) is often boring.. I think Konishi won't be playing many hours per day.
    avatar
    Konishi
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

    Post Point : 671
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2009-08-10
    Age : 23
    Location : Proxy network around the globe.

    Re: Help me make the final choice.

    Post by Konishi on 18/8/2009, 11:56 am

    Unknownkid wrote:Not to be rude, but what do you mean you do have enough/much time? I mean by the time you run of fatigue, you can be remaking your second mage character and decide switch one will be your main.

    I didn't understand that question... I said I don't have enough time.
    I can play like... 1-2 hours a day, I doubt I can play with 2 chars.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Help me make the final choice.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 16/12/2018, 8:01 am