RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

2 posters

Front page

Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 610

Front page Empty Front page

Post by Blak Doxa 7/8/2009, 11:54 am

We should put up a front page that shows news and updates from Nexon

as well as major update from the admins and mods.
    Flair
    Flair
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 311

Front page Empty Re: Front page

Post by Flair 7/8/2009, 12:33 pm

You read my mind.. I was actually going to suggest a section under DFO General to be DFO News & Announcements for OFFICIAL announcements made by Nexon... I was thinking a few people would be in charge of posting announcements directly from the Nexon site onto this section of the forum...

OR, you could have some type of bulletin board showing major announcements like Blak said..
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 610

Post by Blak Doxa 7/8/2009, 12:38 pm

KStyler wrote:You read my mind.. I was actually going to suggest a section under DFO General to be DFO News & Announcements for OFFICIAL announcements made by Nexon... I was thinking a few people would be in charge of posting announcements directly from the Nexon site onto this section of the forum...

OR, you could have some type of bulletin board showing major announcements like Blak said..
    Yeah like the bulletin could be our front page that could link to the forums.

With the bulletin board on the front...we can dress the page up as much as we want to appeal to visitors coming to the site.
    Flair
    Flair
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 311

Post by Flair 7/8/2009, 1:24 pm

Very good idea! I'm going to PM iReject about this immediately, along with other additions I think we should make.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content