RunDFO.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to MyDFO.net, the best choice for Dungeon Fighter Online players! We are currently undergoing a site redesign.Thank you for your patience.

+3
Aura
tash
Bear
7 posters

DFO class leveling guides (compiling / not done at ALL)

Bear
    Bear
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 45

DFO class leveling guides (compiling / not done at ALL) Empty DFO class leveling guides (compiling / not done at ALL)

Post by Bear 17/7/2009, 11:07 pm

Um, I found several leveling guides for different Classes, and I'll be putting them up here as I find em! If you have anything to add, Please post them and I'll add them to my posts! Surprised Everything's really minimal right now, so don't bother me about it :<

NOTICE:
    Tash wrote:If DFO has a stress meter of
    156/156 (1 room in a dungeon = 1 stress point) then you shouldn't go
    around doing random dungeons; you should follow the Epic Quests/Normal Quests!
    This isn't for low levels either, they help you level up way
    quicker than normally :3 (but most people know this already) and also
    when you run out of quests if you have EXP up potions or w.e they are
    called save them for the moments you don't have any epic quests!

o.o i
    don't know if this will help many people but i hope it does so don't
    waste your stress and use it wisely

(that is if DFO has stress bars if
    not then this post is completely useless =D)

Last edited by Bear on 18/7/2009, 2:46 am; edited 2 times in total
    Bear
    Bear
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 45

DFO class leveling guides (compiling / not done at ALL) Empty Re: DFO class leveling guides (compiling / not done at ALL)

Post by Bear 17/7/2009, 11:10 pm

Another post for other stuff (if i don't have room...)
    tash
    tash

Post Point : 9

DFO class leveling guides (compiling / not done at ALL) Empty Re: DFO class leveling guides (compiling / not done at ALL)

Post by tash 18/7/2009, 2:31 am

Oooh ooh can i add something at early levels if DFO has a stress meter 156/156 (1 room in a dungeon = 1 stress point) then you shouldnt go around doing random dungeons you should follow the Epic Quests/Normal quests and this isn't for low levels either they help you level up way quicker than normally :3 (but most people know this already) and also when you run out of quests if you have EXP up potions or w.e they are called save them for the moments you dont ahve any epic quests o.o i don't know if this will help many people but i hope it does so don't waste your stress and use it wisely (that is if DFO has stress bars if not then this post is completely useless =D)
    Aura
    Aura
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 125

Post by Aura 18/7/2009, 1:38 pm

episode quest gives more exp money and good item than regular does
    Brentt
    Brentt
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 556

Post by Brentt 18/7/2009, 2:18 pm

Great to know that there's epic quests for easy leveling & money.
    The Last God
    The Last God
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 66

Post by The Last God 30/7/2009, 1:06 am

thanks good insight.
    Reuku
    Reuku
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 127

Post by Reuku 30/7/2009, 11:21 pm

Yeah that would be one way to look at it by doinbg epic quests, but master and king's road give insane exp combined with the 2x exp event
    The Last God
    The Last God
    Members
    Members

Post by The Last God 1/8/2009, 12:27 am

We need to figure out how long the fatigue bar takes to reset. I stopped playing mine around 7pm with no fatigue and trying now about 11:30 I will try again at 2am to see if its 6hrs. If you know anything post it pl0x.
    Blak Doxa
    Blak Doxa
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post Point : 610

Post by Blak Doxa 1/8/2009, 1:39 am

The Last God wrote:We need to figure out how long the fatigue bar takes to reset. I stopped playing mine around 7pm with no fatigue and trying now about 11:30 I will try again at 2am to see if its 6hrs. If you know anything post it pl0x.
    I think it takes a day real time.
    Reuku
    Reuku
    Members
    Members

Post Point : 127

Post by Reuku 1/8/2009, 1:38 pm

I stayed up all night to figure that out. It Seems that at 6:00 am everyone in dungeon fighter's fatigue gets replenished
    The Last God
    The Last God
    Members
    Members

Post by The Last God 1/8/2009, 2:51 pm

Reuku wrote:I stayed up all night to figure that out. It Seems that at 6:00 am everyone in dungeon fighter's fatigue gets replenished

6AM PDT?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28/3/2024, 6:01 pm